Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2005, 04:25 PM

Default Re: So I Kicked an Old Lady to the Curb Tonite (long)

[ QUOTE ]
My grandpa asked me "So have you <censored> a girl yet?" this summer when my parents were temporarily out of the room.

I looked up, said "Excuse me?!" he said "What?" and i went back to watching TV. It was kind of awkward

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like you are a pimple faced virgin. You missed a chance for some manly talk about getting laid. Your loss.....you probably need help. Maybe he was going to buy you a hooker.
Old 12-17-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well worth the read

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored], now I actually have to read it :/
Old 12-17-2005, 04:34 PM

old people suck. nice work.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Beautiful. Great lesson to teach your children: Bad behavior warrants worse behavior. Too bad your domicile is not in the tundra so the wolves could finish where you left off.

Next time, just laugh at her or ignore her. She's a lonely, bitter, frustrated, scared old lady faced with impending mortality; in other words, pitiful.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a bigger fan of teaching your kids to be true to themselves than teaching them to allow unchecked behavior to remain unchecked. Granny's problems are no excuse. Nice hand WLVRYN,

G
Old 12-17-2005, 05:13 PM

Any update from your buddy on what grandma has said after she left her room?

I'm really curious what goes through her mind after this. If she has thoughts of possibly being wrong all her life and realised it was well deserved or if she simply thinks you're a [censored].

Since the Myspace train wreck isn't going to work, you should send grandma all the responses in this thread.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:22 PM

pretty sure she's just going to think he's a dick. Old dogs, new tricks etc.
Old 12-17-2005, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good stuff here. After reading this post, added to teh fact that I went to dinner with my grandparents tonight, I have a question. Has anyone noticed the propensity for old ladies to be rude, overbearing pains in the ass, while old guys are cool, funny, and interesting? I dont know if its sample size, but my grandpa is a war hero, double masters in phramacolgy and chemistry, has more stories than jesus christ, very witty etc. While my grandma does nothing but things similar to the old lady above. And I dont believe that its just my grandparents, it seems that most old folks I meet are this way. Weird drunk observation I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Menopause turned my mother into a hag, and it turned her mother into a nasty old cod, etc., etc.

Of course I love my mother dearly...
Old 12-17-2005, 06:47 PM

I think this deserved action far before when you said something, but at least you took action.

Maybe you should have your kid throw things at grandma instead of on the floor? "See? He can follow directions."
Old 12-17-2005, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad you feel guilty, cos you deserve to. she does sound horrible but once you agree to have her over you have to bear the consequences.

[/ QUOTE ]

So she has free rein to say and do whatever she wants in the OP's home? What if she wanted to take a dump on the dining room table? Would he have had to grin and bear it through that?

The fault lies with the OP's friends for making him feel obligated to invite her over in the first place. They should have done much more to control grandma -- if anything grandma should have been seen as the THEIR guest, not the OP's.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:37 PM

first the OSU loss. then the lions sucking. then this old hag. wow, your autumn has really sucked. at least you have the pistons.

I'm going to go along with everyone else and say you really couldn't have done anything differently. Hopefully this bitch won't sour your relationship with your friend.