Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 11-27-2005, 04:17 AM

Default This season a disaster for the Houston Rockets

I just don't get this team. Lost our 7th straight tonight at home to the lowly Chicago Bulls. The team looks lost. I know McGrady is out but that's no excuse. The Rockets should still be able to win alot of these games without T-Mac. Coming into this season the Rox were expected to be the second best team in the west (behind San Antonio). And now they sit in dead last in the W.C at 3-11. Truly pathetic for a team that on paper is the second most talented in the league. It's almost to the point that I think they should start playing for the lottery.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:42 AM

Default Re: This season a disaster for the Houston Rockets

Bulls really are not that bad, they did just beat SA. Stromile Swift is an immensely overrated player I believe HOU wasted alout of dough on. But when T-mac is bac playing 39 mpg the rockets will recover, although they won't be a top 2 team in the west (Sa,Dal) it seems to be a crapshoot after that, alot of decent teams but no great ones. Don't fret the rockets will lock up a 5-6 seed.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:14 PM

Default Re: This season a disaster for the Houston Rockets

[ QUOTE ]
Truly pathetic for a team that on paper is the second most talented in the league.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason this season is a disappointment is because you actually believe this nonsense.