Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Grinders Friendly Blogish Tournament/League Thingy

You're all invited to Grinders Friendly BLOGisg Tournament/League Thingy.

My "vision" is to create a friendly group of Players that can meet approximately every other Friday or Saturday night for a SnG or MTT (depending on numbers). We'll start with $5 entry. Have not decided NL or Limit - probably both - perhaps 2 a night hmmmmm!

I'll have more information tomorrows in the BLOG. If you are interested - Google GrindersWarehouse (not WhoreHouse) and go to the BLOG - give me a comment or email if you're interested - I'd like to see if I'll have more then two.

It's just a fun thing - not full contact in your face . . . . Although smack is always encouraged LOL

here is a little info fro todays blog.

I'm looking at Friday November 4th.

PLACE: Prima Network (Gaming club, Royal Vegas, Aztec Riches, Bet365)

Bet365 has a nice $50, easy to clear sign-up bonus.

More on the Tournament as I get to it. I'm thinking of either one OR 2 tournaments - one NL and one Limit but we'll see how it goes. For the 1st Tournament it'll be a smallish $5 buy in and I'll create a webpage with . . .stuff such as standings, money leaders and so forth.

It'll be a hoot.

Let me know so I can bring more cake and cookies if needed! Wait - online - strike that.

Hope I am not breaking any 2+2 rules here - I'm sure I'll FIND OUT!!!