Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 04-18-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Question on Empire

Wondering about how the Party Skins are doing it lately. If
a players has an account at Party for a year, and then tries to open up an empire account with a bonus code, is there a problem, i.e. will they call the player and say "you already have an account...etc."

If this is the case, what is the procedure for player to clear his computer?

Basically, I'm wondering if Empire is different from the other skins. For instance, I was not able to start account at PokerNow, even tho I went thru the whole prescribed process, where as Eurobet was fine.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Question on Empire

I have an account with all the skins but MultiPoker. They don't care that you have accounts at multiple skins. They just don't want you to have multiple accounts at a single skin. They will call you to verify details of your account and they will ask if you have a Party account. Just tell them yes, they don't mind.

Even though they don't care about you having accounts at multiple skins, they do make it difficult to create the account. You will probably need a "virgin" computer to do that.
Old 04-18-2005, 02:48 PM

The skins actually called you to verify your account?

BTW, nice avatar. Heh Heh, all right!
Old 04-18-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The skins actually called you to verify your account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Multi and Intertops each called me to verify my accounts. Last night the conversation with Intertops went something like:

IT: Let's see... It looks like you also have accounts at Party Poker...Empire...Multipoker(?)... ....PokerNow??.... ..and.. ....Eurobet???

Me: Yes.

IT: Um, okay. That it no problem at all. No problem at all.
Old 04-18-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have an account with all the skins but MultiPoker. They don't care that you have accounts at multiple skins. They just don't want you to have multiple accounts at a single skin. They will call you to verify details of your account and they will ask if you have a Party account. Just tell them yes, they don't mind.

Even though they don't care about you having accounts at multiple skins, they do make it difficult to create the account. You will probably need a "virgin" computer to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

So when you signed up for skins, did you enter a bonus code, i.e. were you doing it for rakeback deal? Basically, i'm trying to decide if I should have a player try to find a different computer or just sign up and field the call from empire.
Old 04-20-2005, 02:21 PM

I signed up for bonus whoring purposes. The phone call pretty much consists of me asking the CSR to repeat himself because of the broken english. I verify my info and off we go.