Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Question about Gaming Club sign-up bonus

I'm in the middle of clearing this bonus right now but I know that you can only earn points up to a certain amount at each level. is there any to check how much i can still earn without playing and then waiting to see if it updates? right now i play .50/1.00 or 1/2 but i would rather just clear the bonus by maxing out my points at one level at a time. thanks.
Old 02-16-2005, 12:43 AM

Default Re: Question about Gaming Club sign-up bonus

I'm working on clearing it right now too. It's pretty soft up in the 1/2 limits at peak times.

It takes a couple hours to update your hands but you can look at your total by clicking Promotions & Events way over on the right bottom of the lobby screen then scroll down. At the bottom of that page is a place to check your points. You need to enter your account number each time which I find highly annoying.

The rates you clear it at are 300 BRP's per $20. And the levels are limited to:
300 @ .25/.50
400 @ .50/1
800 @ 1/2
and unlimited above that.

I'm probably only going as far as 2400 points because that's what I need to get my free copy of PT. It takes forever to clear this bonus.
Old 02-17-2005, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Question about Gaming Club sign-up bonus

You can contact our support desk and they will be able to give you a breakdown of how many points you've earned per level so that you are able to see exactly how much you've cleared and what amount of BRP's remain available at whichever level you're currently playing. Although not ideal, it is the current solution until something is in place for players to access directly.