Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2004, 08:11 AM

Default another JJ hand

hollywood park nl 2-3
villian BB (has me covered@1200) LAG .........been hitting hand after hand, bluffing, and overall having things go his way..........
Hero (button)@300
stacks r deep .....2 limpers i make it 50....not an unusual raise for this table.....BB only caller ........flop 962 r...........BB checks, i bet 100.....he thinks for about 10 seconds and calls......turn 3 still rainbow......he checks i go all in
comments on all streets please
results later
Old 12-12-2004, 01:33 PM

Default Re: another JJ hand

You bet more preflop on JJ's than I would have but you say thats a normal raise for that table so be it. I like you bet on the flop close to a pot size bet. Now with him calling your Flop bet of a $100 that would make me think for a min did this guy hit a set? or did flop 2 pair or maybe he had 78 and had an OESD and check it to me because I was the aggressor preflop waiting for me to bet out?? I figure with him calling your $50 bet preflop he maybe had a small pocket pair hoping to hit a set. With him calling my flop bet I don't think I would go all in, I would fire another $100 bet. Well you probably didn't have much left over a hundred so put it all in hoping you had the best hand.

All we can do is go in with what we figure is the best hand and hope for the best =)

Can't wait to see the results