Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2005, 12:21 AM

Default Re: Running out of time

Anytime there's the slightest opportunity to talk, say this to her:
"Hey, this might seem a little weird, but I think you're really pretty and I want to get to know you better. I would be very sad if summer school ended and I never saw you again. Do you want to hang out or even just talk online sometime?"
Old 07-27-2005, 12:22 AM

Wow, I can tell you need some help.

I say wait around for her and ask if she wants to go get some coffee or food or whatever. The key is don't look like a chump. Don't make it seem like you are trying to buy her attention. You are asking her to eat so you are gonna have to pay BUT if she offers to pay for herself LET HER!!! THIS IS KEY!!! I don't care what anyone says after me, this is key. If you insist on paying she is going to see it was you trying to buy her attention BAD BAD BAD.

If you do actually get this girls #, I can tell you are going to [censored] it up, sorry. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT kiss this girls ass or call her all the time or any of that mess. Treat her like you grew up with her.

There is plenty of info on the net that will help your game, you just have to want to learn.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Hey, this might seem a little weird, but I think you're really pretty and I want to get to know you better. I would be very sad if summer school ended and I never saw you again. Do you want to hang out or even just talk online sometime?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could just say, "Hey, I'm a computer nerd with no game, and I've been too chickens.hit to say anything to you all semester so... do you think... sorry, I'll just keep spanking to my fantasies about you. Sorry."

NT
Old 07-27-2005, 12:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could just say, "Hey, I'm a computer nerd with no game, and I've been too chickens.hit to say anything to you all semester so... do you think... sorry, I'll just keep spanking to my fantasies about you. Sorry."

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice translation. It's pretty close. It depends how hot this chick is and how ugly OP is.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:27 AM

When he has no time left, there really isn't any other option.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:29 AM

wake up early. if youre late you may be screwed.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but saying "this may seem a little weird" makes you seem unsure of yourself. Chicks dig confidence.

Saying to her "It would be a shame if you never got to talk to me again" would be better as long as you aren't creepy.

Mentioning talking online is AWFUL hahaha

Edit: Saying she is pretty is bad too. It usually comes off as creepy.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice translation. It's pretty close. It depends how hot this chick is and how ugly OP is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, you guys are acting like I haven't made any attempts to talk to her. I'd consider myself pretty far from a comp nerd, but I do not have much game when it comes to girls. I just don't try that often I guess.

My pic is somewhere in the RL pics, lemme see if I can dig it up. I wouldn't consider myself really good looking, but I don't think I'm ugly. Not sure how old this one is, but now I've got a pretty good tan from the summer.

Old 07-27-2005, 12:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but saying "this may seem a little weird" makes you seem unsure of yourself. Chicks dig confidence.

Saying to her "It would be a shame if you never got to talk to me again" would be better as long as you aren't creepy.

Mentioning talking online is AWFUL hahaha

Edit: Saying she is pretty is bad too. It usually comes off as creepy.

[/ QUOTE ]

From my limited experience, I would have to say I agree with all this here too.

Ponks
Old 07-27-2005, 12:40 AM

Yeah, that's true. I didn't think it all the way through. That was the first thing that came to mind. I thought maybe talking online if she didn't want to go hang out with you somewhere but that's a bad idea now that I do think about it.

Regardless, the best approach is a direct one.