Fold 2 13.33%
Push 13 86.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2005, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Three Way and Have a GF, how does it work out

rotisserie chicken?
Old 12-14-2005, 05:20 PM

I was thinking along the lines of you and two other guys!
Old 12-14-2005, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the fact that the GF in question is not being "talked into it" weighs heavily.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, that fact could possibly make it worse...the fact OP doesnt have to talk her into it is going to weigh in heavily on him after shes done gurgling some other guys balls, hes going to realize she WANTED to do it. Men are jealous and territorial, its just gunna make him suspicious of everything she ever does and says, and pretty soon the weight of that will cause cracks in the relationship.

Hell even if its just some other chicks value meal shes eating, after the novelty wears off hes gunna somehow feel inadequete because he obviously doesnt do enough to satisfy her completely, and hes gunna call his manhood into question because he'll feel he cant get the job done.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, the thing with this is, I think you're projecting how you would feel onto the general public. I understand it's hard for most of us to see anyway other than our way as making any sense. But you can't just assume that because you would feel that way, that someone else would.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, I get that...I just think the vast vast majority of men are all like this, and not just because thats how I might feel. so while its true its entirely possible OP wont ever feel this way, I think its pretty likely. Im sure waaaaaay more relationships have ended because the guy was like "oh no, thats not me, thats just every other guy is" and then turned out to be wrong, than there are relationships that survived because the guy was like "giggidy giggidy giggidy!!".

Lets not forget the fact there is another person involved too, so even if you are the rare exception, she has to be as well.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think the fact that the GF in question is not being "talked into it" weighs heavily.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, that fact could possibly make it worse...the fact OP doesnt have to talk her into it is going to weigh in heavily on him after shes done gurgling some other guys balls, hes going to realize she WANTED to do it. Men are jealous and territorial, its just gunna make him suspicious of everything she ever does and says, and pretty soon the weight of that will cause cracks in the relationship.

Hell even if its just some other chicks value meal shes eating, after the novelty wears off hes gunna somehow feel inadequete because he obviously doesnt do enough to satisfy her completely, and hes gunna call his manhood into question because he'll feel he cant get the job done.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, the thing with this is, I think you're projecting how you would feel onto the general public. I understand it's hard for most of us to see anyway other than our way as making any sense. But you can't just assume that because you would feel that way, that someone else would.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeah, I get that...I just think the vast vast majority of men are all like this, so while its true its entirely possible OP wont ever feel this way, I think its pretty likely. Im sure waaaaaay more relationships have ended because the guy was like "oh no, thats not me, thats just every other guy is" and then turned out to be wrong, than there are relationships that survived because the guy was like "giggidy giggidy giggidy!!".

Lets not forget the fact there is another person involved too, so even if you are the rare exception, she has to be as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dig.

I will give you this, as well, most people who would be comfortable with this aren't looking for strangers' approval of the concept on a message board. There's a point against OP also.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

most people who would be comfortable with this aren't looking for strangers' approval of the concept on a message board. There's a point against OP also.

[/ QUOTE ]

good point
Old 12-14-2005, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IThinkToMuch

[/ QUOTE ]

YouSpellTooBadly
Old 12-14-2005, 05:56 PM

If you want to three-up, try and get a fit mort, not some old minger with a face like a slapped arse and an arse that needs apple catchers to keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like a welly-top.

And make sure you're not going apache, even if they are on the Benny Hill, you don't want to get galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, and let the 2 floozies chew the cud on your goolies (one each), and after plating them, your knackers should be fermenting the fishy porridge nicely. If you're lucky they'll do a turn and save you some Ted Rogers, and before you know it, you'll be up to yer nuts in guts. If you're feeling playful, have a sniff at the bacon strips youself too.

Now, it's never fair to ladle the baby gravy out to just one, cos the other will get mardy, so once you get to the vinegar strokes, time to play the banjo instead, and empty the milk churns on their boats or oomlaters. Mind their barnets tho - these are birds - manners!

Got that?
Old 12-14-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to three-up, try and get a fit mort, not some old minger with a face like a slapped arse and an arse that needs apple catchers to keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like a welly-top.

And make sure you're not going apache, even if they are on the Benny Hill, you don't want to get galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, and let the 2 floozies chew the cud on your goolies (one each), and after plating them, your knackers should be fermenting the fishy porridge nicely. If you're lucky they'll do a turn and save you some Ted Rogers, and before you know it, you'll be up to yer nuts in guts. If you're feeling playful, have a sniff at the bacon strips youself too.

Now, it's never fair to ladle the baby gravy out to just one, cos the other will get mardy, so once you get to the vinegar strokes, time to play the banjo instead, and empty the milk churns on their boats or oomlaters. Mind their barnets tho - these are birds - manners!

Got that?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what this means, but I do know that it is easily the most vulgar thing ever posted on OOT.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:05 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]
What's funny is that the only real hard part of this is convincing the GF. Finding the 2nd girl is very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

if the gf needs convincing it's a recipe for disaster.

i've found the opposite of your statement to be true as well (no convincing necessary, but hard to stumble onto a 3rd party if you're lazy).
Old 12-14-2005, 06:06 PM

that is true...although I like the Ali G version...

If ya wants ta three-up, try an' git uh fit mort, not some old minger wiff uh face like uh slapped arse an' an arse dat needs apple catchers ta keep it respectable or an Aunt Mary like uh welly-top.

And make sure you not going apache, even if dey iz on da Benny Hill, ya don' wants ta git galloping knob-rot.

Always be fair, an' let da 2 floozies chew da cud on yo' goolies (one each), an' afta plating dem, yo' knackers should be fermenting da fishy porridge nicely. If you lucky they'll do uh turn an' save ya some Ted Rogers, an' 'bfoe ya know it, you'll be up ta yer bizzawz in guts. If you feeling playful, gots uh sniff at da bacon strips youself too.

Now, it'snever fair ta ladle da baby gravy out ta just one, cos da other will git mardy, so once ya git ta da vinegar strokes, tyme ta play da banjo instead, an' empty da milk churns on they boats or oomlaters. Mind they barnets tho - deez iz birds - manners!

Got dat? all ye damn hood ratz..