Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-23-2005, 03:25 AM

Default What is my best play? (with some NSFW)

I have a situation with a female. I am home for the holidays and went to the bar tonight where I saw many old friends. One of these old friends brought his little sister who is now 21 (I am 23, so its not that bad). She admitted that she had a crush on me in high school and we danced most of the night, and ended up making out for a while at the end of the night. Her older brother is a friend of mine, not one of my best friends, but still someone I hung out with quite a bit. At the beginning of the night he tried to tell me that this wouldn't last more than a few minutes. By the end of the night he was telling me to go for it. Obviously since I am only home for the week I have to ignore the 3-7 days before calling. So, should I be calling her tomorrow night to try and close the deal, or should I respect an old friend and not bang his sister then head back home? And no, I don't have any pictures of her, but I would rate her at least an 8, possibly higher but my judgment is clouded as a friend of her older brother. I know that if I pursue this I can definitely close the deal while I am home, but am having trouble with my conscience. Thanks OOT, here's some repayment for your valuable advice.

Old 12-23-2005, 03:28 AM

Default Re: What is my best play? (with some NSFW)

[ QUOTE ]
By the end of the night he was telling me to go for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the problem here?
Old 12-23-2005, 03:29 AM

dude, wtf is wrong with you? Your friend obviously doesnt care, what are you sweating? Go tap that [censored] and come back with a trip report.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:36 AM

I should have been clearer in that I did not believe him and other friends mentioned that he seemed annoyed when he saw us making out (and this was after he said go for it). Based on early returns though I will be making the call tomorrow. I should also clarify that a second night was definitely necessary to get anywhere further based on her repsonses. And don't worry, if it happens a trip report will follow.
Old 12-23-2005, 03:41 AM

As much as I thought when I first read the title "just another guy being a pussy", if you value your friend at all, just let it be. There's tons of more snatch out there and this can only turn into a trainwreck.

On second thought, bang her and bring the trainwreck here!
Old 12-23-2005, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I should have been clearer in that I did not believe him and other friends mentioned that he seemed annoyed when he saw us making out (and this was after he said go for it). Based on early returns though I will be making the call tomorrow. I should also clarify that a second night was definitely necessary to get anywhere further based on her repsonses. And don't worry, if it happens a trip report will follow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I make it a rule to go by what people say. Maybe if the guy was a really great friend, then id lay off if I knew it really bothered him, but some guy im just ok friends with, who tells me its ok, im going for it. If he wants to actually be honest and tell me its pissing him off, then thats a different story, but if isnt capable of saying what he really means, then its not my problem, im not wasting time trying to play mind reader, im gunna be too busy banging his little sister
Old 12-23-2005, 03:59 AM

I'm still waiting for an actual dilema by a "girl problem" poster. Hit it.