Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-07-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: OOT UFC

Old 12-07-2005, 10:35 PM

Default Re: OKOKOKOOOKOKOK, you can choose who you fight

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually might be willing to get into this, depending on when and where. I'm only 5'8", 160 lbs. and don't really have beef with anyone, but it could be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I challenge you. Um...you're gay...and your mom's a hooker. He said the weight-difference limit was 80 lbs, right? Then yeah, 235 squeaks in.

[/ QUOTE ]

80?!?!? That's like half of me. Don't underestimate me, I'm a pillow- biter.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's up now biatch?
Old 12-07-2005, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Post availability here.

[ QUOTE ]

20 pounds is way too much of a weight difference, especially for people in the 140-180 range.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here are the UFC weight classes, we should use these

* Lightweight: 145 to 155 lb (66 to 70 kg)
* Welterweight: 155 to 170 lb (70 to 77 kg)
* Middleweight: 170 to 185 lb (77 to 84 kg)
* Light heavyweight: 185 to 205 lb (84 to 93 kg)
* Heavyweight: 205 to 265 lb (93 to 120 kg)
Old 12-07-2005, 11:48 PM

If OOT puts up $300 I will cage match with Boris and Sucker. But, the fight cannot be watched.

btw what is a fish hook?
Old 12-08-2005, 12:34 AM

Matt,

a fish hook is inserting your fishhook-shaped index finger into the person's mouth and pulling on the corner of their mouth. basically you could rip their cheek open.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Count Me In

5'8", 145 pounds, 19 years, Los Angeles, HOLLA!

P.S. These are my current stats; you can count on me training hard and putting on a couple pounds if given ample time.
Old 12-08-2005, 12:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I actually might be willing to get into this, depending on when and where. I'm only 5'8", 160 lbs. and don't really have beef with anyone, but it could be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I challenge you. Um...you're gay...and your mom's a hooker. He said the weight-difference limit was 80 lbs, right? Then yeah, 235 squeaks in.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's up now biatch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever fatboy. I'll make you have flashbacks of being a punk kid getting beat up by an adult.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Post availability here.

[ QUOTE ]
As the new spear-head for Crimson Challenge I believe this thread has merit, but little chance of succeeding. Let’s begin with a thread of who is actually willing to participate in a UFC style bracket.

Reply to this thread and ad yourself if you would seriously be willing to step into the ring. You have no choice over who you fight, other than you will not have to fight anyone 20lbs difference from your weight. Assume that the fight will be in 1-2 months.

Do not reply jokingly to this thread less this event actually happen and you get called out to be a giant pussy. For example, I myself, while I’d like to think of myself as not a giant pussy, am in now way considering fighting in such a match.

So, begin….

[/ QUOTE ]

We also need a rule stating that you have to disclose your history- trainging or experience in fighting. We don't want a guy with JV wrestling experience in high school (ie me) going up against a former marine. While some of you would enjoy seeing me beaten to death, i ain't getting involved unless i am reasonably assured that i am not going to be helpless.

Also i have beef with cRAIG, but i have reservations about fighting a cokehead. You had better be clean.

EDIT: and i weigh about 175- and live in cleveland. If wew are tapign this for oot, and they want to pay my travel expenses to chicago i would match up twith whoever it was that posted, i hear hes not a very nice person at all.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What's up now biatch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever fatboy. I'll make you have flashbacks of being a punk kid getting beat up by an adult.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll make your fat wife abort your baby deep in the third trimester once she finds out what a penis wrinkle you are.
Old 12-08-2005, 01:50 AM

We did this a while ago and I called out Dead, but he kinda backed out. I think his excuse was that his fake ID wouldn't work in NYC so we couldn't go out afterwards.

I live in Western MA and would fight a light heavyweight with no serious training. I haven't ever had any formal training, although I am a seasoned backyard wrestler (as poster InchoateHand can attest). I have also been beaten many times and stabbed once so I don't shy away from a good fight.

6', 205, and I work with kids. Who wants it?

NT