Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: OKOKOKOOOKOKOK, you can choose who you fight

Any of this going down near chicago? I might be winning to fight someone in the 175-190 range.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:19 PM

I actually might be willing to get into this, depending on when and where. I'm only 5'8", 160 lbs. and don't really have beef with anyone, but it could be fun.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:31 PM

Default Re: Post availability here.

Well I'm considering it because it might be fun but I have a few reservations. I'm kinda small, out of shape, have no stamina or fighting experience whatsoever, and no health insurance.

Other than that I'm good to go.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'm considering it because it might be fun but I have a few reservations. I'm kinda small, out of shape, have no stamina or fighting experience whatsoever, and no health insurance.

Other than that I'm good to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

You talking to me? I think I found some beef.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:55 PM

Default Re: OOT UFC

I will fight you in place of Sponger if I get to take his mom on a date.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:17 PM

hahaha, don't underestimate me. I have the first three UFC champhionships on tape!

Actually I'm about the same size as you and I think you live in Northern California so this might work. We just need to throw a few insults back and forth and we'll have a full fledged grudge match.

P.S. Your Mom
Old 12-07-2005, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually might be willing to get into this, depending on when and where. I'm only 5'8", 160 lbs. and don't really have beef with anyone, but it could be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I challenge you. Um...you're gay...and your mom's a hooker. He said the weight-difference limit was 80 lbs, right? Then yeah, 235 squeaks in.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I challenge you. Um...you're gay...and your mom's a hooker. He said the weight-difference limit was 80 lbs, right? Then yeah, 235 squeaks in.

[/ QUOTE ]

80?!?!? That's like half of me. Don't underestimate me, I'm a biter. I also just got done watching Kickboxer last night, so I have the training routine down.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hahaha, don't underestimate me. I have the first three UFC champhionships on tape!

Actually I'm about the same size as you and I think you live in Northern California so this might work. We just need to throw a few insults back and forth and we'll have a full fledged grudge match.

P.S. Your Mom

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh-oh, I think your mouth it writing checks your butt can't cash. You couldn't smooth a silk shirt if you had a date with a hot babe....I lost my train of thought.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As the new spear-head for Crimson Challenge I believe this thread has merit, but little chance of succeeding. Let’s begin with a thread of who is actually willing to participate in a UFC style bracket.

Reply to this thread and ad yourself if you would seriously be willing to step into the ring. You have no choice over who you fight, other than you will not have to fight anyone 20lbs difference from your weight. Assume that the fight will be in 1-2 months.

Do not reply jokingly to this thread less this event actually happen and you get called out to be a giant pussy. For example, I myself, while I’d like to think of myself as not a giant pussy, am in now way considering fighting in such a match.

So, begin….

[/ QUOTE ]

20 pounds is way too much of a weight difference, especially for people in the 140-180 range.