Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting

Old 11-03-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Indy -3

i made a large bet on this at -110 with the intention of scalping it. i've seen NE +3 as high as +122. should i wait til monday night? where do you think this number will go?
Old 11-03-2005, 06:23 AM

Default Re: Indy -3

Why scalp it when INDY is just going to smoke them...its not even going to be funny...

seriously...i think if you should around it should go up to 4 1/2
Old 11-03-2005, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i made a large bet on this at -110 with the intention of scalping it. i've seen NE +3 as high as +122. should i wait til monday night? where do you think this number will go?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a bad spot for Indy: 4th of 5 games on the road, Indy D allowing 4.5 yds/rush, coming significantly into play if the game is close (almost every poor team Indy has played needed to pass almost exclusively starting in the 3rd qtr), Dillon and Pats O line due for a break out game. Additionally, how many times are people going to argue "revenge game" in spots like this when the coach simply has the opposing QB figured out?

I think NE could easily lose by 7 or more, sure. I certainly wouldn't bet on it though.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:48 AM

Stay away from the colts this week. We've played teams that have made us look unstoppable. We could lose this very easily. Everybody talks about us winning it all. Don't buy in to this. Broncos/Giants/Pats/Steelers could all hurt us easily. I don't think we will lose to the Bengals the following week, so save your money for that game.

Indy
Old 11-05-2005, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Stay away from the colts this week. We've played teams that have made us look unstoppable. We could lose this very easily. Everybody talks about us winning it all. Don't buy in to this. Broncos/Giants/Pats/Steelers could all hurt us easily. I don't think we will lose to the Bengals the following week, so save your money for that game.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

I completely agree. I'm betting heavy on the New England side, and I hope I'm wrong. How sick is that?! (I'm a Colts fan.)

The sickest thing is that this game could easily determine a tiebreaker between the Colts and Pats! Look at the schedules. I can easily see boths teams ending at 13-3 or 12-4 if the Pats win this game, giving the Pats the tiebreaker.

Isn't the weather supposed to be nasty as well? This game is making me sick.