Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2005, 08:08 AM

Default Re: NEED favor Please. stars$ for paradise$

Your cop to the responsibility is commendable, however your responsibility in this matter doesn't rest squarely on paying the money back, but also figuring out who did it, and how it was done. From the looks of things, if it really was someone else, as you say it was, it was most likely some end user on your computer, and other post in this thread indicate that he has done it multiple times. It rests squarely on your shoulders to plug this leak and eliminate the possibility of it happening again.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:21 AM

<font color="red">It will take me a month or two to pay you back (alot of bills right now).
</font>

why a month??

paradise support knows all about this. tell them to give it to me. did you dump off all the chips before you exited the site. there was 200+ on the table when i was talking to you from the rail, then you left. 1 minute later you logged off. where is that $200???

if you have any money at paradise at all, tell them to give it back to me and they will.

if you still maintain that there is no money there and it will take months, then i am calling B fuking S on this confession.

i saw money in front of you. my money.

return it please
Old 04-10-2005, 09:00 AM

GrannieMae

I dont know you. You may be a grandma, and you may not. But you handled this like a completely clueless person, similar to some of the old people I see walking into walls when I visit my grandma at her old age home in florida.

For god's sake, if the money means something to you why the heck trust some dude named KAZ on an online message board. Why even ask in the first place? Don't you have someone you know in person who can do this for you? How about someone you know well you can PM?

Sorry to be outwardly forward about this but the internet is a gross place where people do some dirty stuff. I believe Bruiser has a constant supply of baby oil or vaseline or whatever at his disposal while he mutli-tables 25/50 on UB and simultaneously watches highlights from the Dykes on Bikes parade in San fran.

Wait, aren't you supposed to be like in this industry?

Lastly, take all this begging drama crap to your PMs because no one wants to hear it. You f'ed up. I don't believe this stuff is even Kosher for the zoo.

-Jason
Old 04-10-2005, 09:03 AM

Hey daryn,

I dig some fried shrooms right now with that white sauce.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe this stuff is even Kosher for the zoo.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

If a regular poster here in the Zoo can not be trusted, I sure as FVCK want to know. Like you said, you don't know Granny, and therefore have no clue as to the amount of respect she gets here, and you don't know sh!t about all the things she does for ppl here. If they choose to mete out the differences in PM, that's their decision, but you can't order them to because it doesn't suit you.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:19 AM

I don't believe Kaz.

The reason I still think its a scam.
"It will take me a month or two to pay you back (alot of bills right now)."

Seriously who says that. Its not even your money Kaz.
It looks like he wants the account unfrozen so he can transfer a small amount and look like he is going to pay back and then cash out the rest.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't believe Kaz.

The reason I still think its a scam.
"It will take me a month or two to pay you back (alot of bills right now)."

Seriously who says that. Its not even your money Kaz.
It looks like he wants the account unfrozen so he can transfer a small amount and look like he is going to pay back and then cash out the rest.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is possible. Another possible scenario is, if he is telling the truth, that the perpetrator opened the account last night while Kaz was out, under his name, and now the "real" Kaz can't access it. I assume they have taken the conversation to PM but I would like to know the outcome, mostly to know whether or not he can be trusted, and partially for drama-intensive purposes, I'll admit.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:38 AM

This sounds like a typical delay tactic to me so you don't get your ass kicked, but I hope it is true. (Coming back to save face doesn't seem likely, but trying to get your account unfrozen is possible.)

Sorry that I only had a paltry balance left on Stars, but hopefully you can still play your tourney, Granny.

[ QUOTE ]
I assume they have taken the conversation to PM but I would like to know the outcome, mostly to know whether or not he can be trusted, and partially for drama-intensive purposes, I'll admit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-10-2005, 09:45 AM

I disagree with you. An online community is a community nonetheless. The perpetrators of crimes against society, be it in "cyberspace" or "irl", should be held accountable.
Old 04-10-2005, 09:51 AM

I didnt say Kaz is innocent or whatever... I just said GMae made an extremely unintelligent decision and one that prevents me from feeling bad for her at all.