Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2005, 05:00 PM

Default just sickening...absolutely sickening

i've tried to be a Rivas supporter, but now I'm done w/ it. I just don't get it. He's simply terrible. What a sickening season.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:07 AM

Default Re: just sickening...absolutely sickening

Although Rivas totally blows, I'm gonna call out Terry Malone for his epic red zone playcalling. How about mixing in a play action pass on first down once in a century?

Lets see, lets run Hart up the middle on first down, throw a fade/slant to Avant on second down, run some other pass play that will be incomplete on third down and then Rivas can miss the kick.

The only good thing about this game is that we might end up going to the Las Vegas Bowl, which I might actually go to.
Old 10-09-2005, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Although Rivas totally blows, I'm gonna call out Terry Malone for his epic red zone playcalling. How about mixing in a play action pass on first down once in a century?

Lets see, lets run Hart up the middle on first down, throw a fade/slant to Avant on second down, run some other pass play that will be incomplete on third down and then Rivas can miss the kick.

The only good thing about this game is that we might end up going to the Las Vegas Bowl, which I might actually go to.

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize that Michigan has to win 3 more games to get a bowl game right.

at Iowa
at Northwestern
OHIO STATE
PENN STATE

INDIANA W

If we make 7-4 this year, i'll be really suprised.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i've tried to be a Rivas supporter, but now I'm done w/ it. I just don't get it. He's simply terrible. What a sickening season.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember reading this yesterday and assuming it was about Luis Rivas and wonder what the [censored] took you so long to notice.

That's funny to me.
Old 10-09-2005, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You realize that Michigan has to win 3 more games to get a bowl game right.

at Iowa
at Northwestern
OHIO STATE
PENN STATE

INDIANA W

If we make 7-4 this year, i'll be really suprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

We're a much better team than Iowa; I'm assuming we'll win that game. Northwestern just has random good games, but the fact that it's there is meaningless. Their fans are a bunch of 40+ year old one-hand clappers.

PSU looked pretty damn good; I'm really excited to see that game next saturday. OSU is obviously a tough game, but don't forget that they're coming here. That fact alone neutralizes any advantage they might have based on skill level alone.

I don't know, if we play to our potential (as seen in the MSU game) we're a good team. We'll definitely make a bowl game.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:07 PM

Your kicker sucks, your QB sucks, your Defense sucks, there's a lot of reasons MICH is out of both top 25 polls.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your kicker sucks, your QB sucks, your Defense sucks, there's a lot of reasons MICH is out of both top 25 polls.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a fool. Henne may be playing poorly, but he certainly doesn't suck. Our defense is average; we still struggle against the rush. Obviously our kicker sucks.

Here's a thought guy: maybe we're not in the top 25 b/c we have 3 losses?? ya, that's probably the biggest reason.
Old 10-09-2005, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a fool. Henne may be playing poorly, but he certainly doesn't suck. Our defense is average; we still struggle against the rush. Obviously our kicker sucks.

Here's a thought guy: maybe we're not in the top 25 b/c we have 3 losses?? ya, that's probably the biggest reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

You basically just agreed with me, good arguments. I look forward to MICH losing to OSU, Iowa, PSU, and possibly NW.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's time to dump Carr...everyone knows it.

If the man was outcoached by Ty Willingham 2 out of 3 years, that should tell you something.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone except hart and manningham suck.