Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 05:51 PM

Default problems transferring funds

looks like they took all the cash i had in poker and moved it to sports. every time i try to move funds back into poker, i get the "error - transaction unsuccessful" message.

anybody else having this problem?
Old 11-22-2005, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Eurobet account trouble

[ QUOTE ]

The problem I'm having right now is that the EuroBet Lobby ie individual games stats are taking ~30 seconds to update when I want stats on a game -this sux the big one.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you have to do is switch tabs back and forth (for instance hit the pot/nl tab, then return to limit) to get the table you select to refresh. Yes, a pain in the ass, but you can refresh table stats this way. Shoddy software pokerroom should fix. Given their track record though, expect to wait 3 years.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:17 PM

I'm staying within the same tab ie LHE or PLHE/NLHE and trying to compare pot averages I'm having tons of lag on the Eurobet Lobby trying to get fast table summaries-I do not have the same issue in the other PokerRoom/skin lobbies.

Btw ty I tried your suggestion and it does help a ton but this is ridiculous to have to swap tabs to get accurate table stats on a set of tables...I'm not having the same issue with BetonBet.. just tried it.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:19 PM

I called them morons and withdrew all my money.

I don't like pokerroom, so this seems to be the idea solution for me.

---

Edit: This is just my perspective on this, though, it could have made sense for them, and I stated that in the "moron" email.

Also, between these guys and Hollywood Poker, I've found that Eurobet offers better email support. So, if I HAVE to play on this server, Eurobet gets the business.

--Dave.
Old 11-22-2005, 08:22 PM

I dont see hand history options......can handhistories be imported to PokerTrakcer?
Old 11-22-2005, 08:29 PM

yes go to File/Auto-import PokerRoom/Configure Database Files/Add in the location.

EuroBet hh's are located in the EuroBetpoker folder/resources/databases ie C:\Program Files\EurobetPoker\Resources\Databases\mysnTexasRe al.db.

check this post out as well http://www.pokertracker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8031
Old 11-22-2005, 08:48 PM

Thats what I did earlier today -- it took a while before it seemed to take affect since I couldn't login using my account name for an hour or so after verifying my screen name.

Dave
Old 11-22-2005, 09:08 PM

Default Re: problems transferring funds

[ QUOTE ]
looks like they took all the cash i had in poker and moved it to sports. every time i try to move funds back into poker, i get the "error - transaction unsuccessful" message.

anybody else having this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Round off to nearest dollar (don't use cents). Also, I found I could only transfer a max of $2500 to poker from sports.