Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 03:19 AM

Default Re: woo hoo - women DO want the fat, hairy guy...

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
there is nothing to discuss. plainly women are liars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. I don't want to be outdistanced in femme by a guy. I prefer men who are different than I am (manly= body hair, man build), I also prefer men larger than I am (personal body issues but I think many women would agree.) It's also quite a bit easier to imagine myself with a body-type closer to mine in terms of fitness, etc-- I can't imagine being with a Lawrence Ng ( [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) cos I don't look like that under the covers (and I'm betting *most* women don't, either.)

Ladies wanna be prettier than you, skinnier and more femme. So I don't think they're lying about this-- though I hope PG isn't serious about spreading pics of average joes over beefcake! cos to desire one in bed with you and to ogle another in a fantasy mag are two things I'm guessing ladies can keep separate as far as desires/attraction go.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. I don't want to be outdistanced in femme by a guy. I prefer men who are different than I am (manly= body hair, man build), I also prefer men larger than I am (personal body issues but I think many women would agree.) It's also quite a bit easier to imagine myself with a body-type closer to mine in terms of fitness, etc-- I can't imagine being with a Lawrence Ng ( [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) cos I don't look like that under the covers (and I'm betting *most* women don't, either.)

Ladies wanna be prettier than you, skinnier and more femme. So I don't think they're lying about this-- though I hope PG isn't serious about spreading pics of average joes over beefcake! cos to desire one in bed with you and to ogle another in a fantasy mag are two things I'm guessing ladies can keep separate as far as desires/attraction go.

[/ QUOTE ]

i should have been more specific.

"Playgirl asked 2,000 of its readers what they find sexy in a man and the answers were surprising: 42% said they thought love handles were kind of sexy"

Rich playboys need not apply - only 4% of women said the size of a man's wallet mattered.

"It's scary, but women don't care [about looks]," she said. "Men are very superficial and very shallow."

like i said, women are liars.
Old 08-18-2005, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rich playboys need not apply - only 4% of women said the size of a man's wallet mattered.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya know, I make pretty good money - not stellar, but enough for a big ass plasma TV, a nice car, and some nice threads if I want,

and I could maybe build all that - get the big wooden bed, and start clubbing, offering drinks, rides in the convertible - and I could lure them over with the bigass TV and after party....

but I think I'd feel like the biggest loser in the world for doing that...

ah well - probably am anyways.

RB
Old 08-18-2005, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ya know, I make pretty good money - not stellar, but enough for a big ass plasma TV, a nice car, and some nice threads if I want,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not moaning, but this made me laugh.... 'cause I'm married with a kid and a stay-home mom. If I were single I'd have enough for that stuff too... but I'm [censored] broke. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-18-2005, 04:50 AM

that is a problem I hear often amongst my married friends - LOL

RB
Old 08-21-2005, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that is a problem I hear often amongst my married friends - LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Add my name to the list.
Old 08-18-2005, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i should have been more specific.

"Playgirl asked 2,000 of its readers what they find sexy in a man and the answers were surprising: 42% said they thought love handles were kind of sexy"

"It's scary, but women don't care [about looks]," she said. "Men are very superficial and very shallow."

like i said, women are liars.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh... Playgirl READERS. Not WOMEN who read Playgirl but PEOPLE who read Playgirl. I would be interested to know what percentage was actually women.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:01 PM

My guess though would be that gay men would bias the poll in the opposite direction of these results.
Old 08-19-2005, 03:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I lose. I live in the same city as Lawrence and am only 5'5" and 130lbs. I'm in great shape and have hair on my chest.