Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2004, 06:18 AM

Default Re: Aruba WPT is making me sick...

Weak. She can have all the enhancements she wants but she is still rough.
Old 08-13-2004, 06:53 AM

lol
Old 08-13-2004, 11:48 AM

Default quite the contrary, toots...

[ QUOTE ]
I just think that relationships in general, and marriage in specific, are really bad ideas, and this only illustrates the fact. I mean, pre-nups are like locking the barn after the horse is gone. You've already decided to do something stupid, so you think you're going to limit that with a pre-nup?

People suck. We're just all mad at this golddigger because she apparently excels where the rest of us are merely mediocre.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not mad at the lady. as far as pre-nups go, i favor them because i feel they put an emphasis on real, unconditional love being the focal point of wanting and pledging to spend your life with one person. i think the idea of pre-nups really bring out the "REALNESS" in women.

WOMAN: "So what we have comes down to money. You're basically telling me that you have no trust in me".

MAN: "If you really love me, like you say you do, why would a pre-nup be a problem. it's not about trust; it's about being safe and being smart. if a pre-nup is gonna cause you to rethink how you feel about me or leave the relationship, then who's kidding who? that tells me we never had anything strong enough to get married in the first place. Is that what you're telling me?"

BAMMMMMM!!!! there you go. too many women operate on levels to where a man would be made to feel like a creep for even suggesting a pre-nup. that's because their operating too much off emotions instead everyday blunt reality. trust me, i seen some women do some really foul sh#t to good, decent men in my day. as a matter of fact, two people in grew up with, who had a child together are now going through Blood Tests and court proceedings because the child that the guy has been taking care as his daughter, may not even be his daughter. this is a guy who stepped up to his responsibilities when it came time to provide for a child that he thought was his, and now it's starting to come out that after 10 years, she may be another man's child. that's why when i hear women talking that noise about, "men this"
"men that", they start sounding that the grown ups in the Charlie Brown cartoons...WAAANN WA WAAANN WA.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:09 PM

Default Re: quite the contrary, toots...

i agree. i cant imagine not having a good enough relationship with the woman i am about to marry not to discuss this. of course it might be a problem if i had only known her for 1 month.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:47 PM

Default exactly, scotnt73...

[ QUOTE ]
i agree. i cant imagine not having a good enough relationship with the woman i am about to marry not to discuss this. of course it might be a problem if i had only known her for 1 month.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think pre-nups seperate the real from the fake. any woman who looks at the man she claims to love differently after he proposes a pre-nup is to be viewed with a skeptical eye, IMO.

MAN: "Oh, so now i'm the scum of the earth but a minute ago you was telling how much you loved me after only one month".
Old 08-16-2004, 06:41 AM

big brains, heh
Old 08-17-2004, 04:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She was decribed as beautiful on the show, I want to know why...

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of 2 reasons.......

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! I don't know if any of you saw her on Big Brother, but, one of the guys on the show called her "the stripper masquerading as a mother". She found out about it and was really pissed. It was hilarious.