Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2005, 11:37 PM

Default Better looking: Bo or Constantine

You know how some guys say that they can tell if others guys are good looking or not? I think that's as much b.s. as girls telling if guys are good looking or not. They have some idea, but they are far from spot on.

I used to think I was pretty good, but.............

I was very suprised to hear that Ryan Seacrest said that Constantine was well-liked by the ladies and that he was "good-looking." I really thought that Bo was better looking than Constantine with Constantine ranking a 3-4 and Bo ranking a 7-8 (for the Rock Star looks) on the JV hotornot scale.

However, my girlfriend says that Bo is nasty and Constantine is much better looking. She thought Anwar was the best looking (milato bias). Anyway, the thought of Constatine being better looking than Bo really threw me for a loop. I wish I knew that before I bet the farm on Bo. At least he is a 10x better singer/personality than "Kickball" Constantine.

Who's better looking?
Old 04-26-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Re: Better looking: Bo or Constantine

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-26-2005, 11:51 PM

Um. No.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:23 AM

yah this thread is really gay. but i will entertain. neither bo nor constantine is really good looking. bo actually has a good face but his hair is atrocious. constantine has a rather average face.

i am straight for the record.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:52 AM

You are gay and you suck at poker.

[ QUOTE ]
bo actually has a good face but his hair is atrocious. constantine has a rather average face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drop the insecurities, get some confidence, and get a life.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-27-2005, 12:55 AM

Posts like this are why I have a man crush on J_V, even though I swear I cannot differentiate between average and hot guys.

-Michael
Old 04-27-2005, 12:57 AM

My wife is also puzzled by the way they constantly refer to Constantine's looks and his appeal to the women - she finds the way he leers at the camera a tad creepy.

Me? I'd tap it....
Old 04-27-2005, 01:20 AM

There was a point in my life where I would never judge what a guy looked like and if asked, I would respond with, "Dude, I'm not gay, I don't know."

So, my new theory is that most of the homophobes are very young. Cause at some point you realize you like girls and you've PROVEN it. Then you can stop looking over your shoulder and talk about what you want to. If you've only had 1 gf or 2, people are still a little insecure.

I'm really astounded that people think this post is weird. I think girls do a pretty good job of deciding what is pretty but unless they have lesbian tendencies, they can't determine hot/sexy. Girls never think the sluttier type of girls are hot. They love the Claire Daine/Natalie Portman type though.

Anyway, I used to think that I was pretty accurate. But people like Marc Antony or Johnny Depp get ranked on all these 50 most beautiful people charts and the girls seem to love em, but I would rate those skinny twigs like a 2/10. I also have some friends that girls find attractive that I would have thought were butt ugly.

I am just curious about Bo and Constantine because I have 5k on the line.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:21 AM

Yes, constantine is freaking creepy. I think my girlfriend is wrong on this one. Her record shows she has crappy taste.
Old 04-27-2005, 01:39 AM

This is an odd thread...

As far as looks go, Bo and Constantine are both meh...I think Constantine is way creepy, but he just dresses better than Bo! I gotta say Constantine looked pretty hot tonight...if you put a bag over his head (and mute the tv). But it's not enough for him to win. Go Bo!

(I see that Constantine's stock is down after tonight, and Vonzell is way up - don't understand it, thought she sucked tonight.)