Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2005, 07:54 AM

Default Re: A baseball bet

[ QUOTE ]
i am just going to hope you are one of those die hard boston fans that hates all yankees and looks at each individual player without realistic thought after reading this post.

you saying bernie and jeter are two of the worst defensive players in the game is laughable, defense is what has kept bernie a float on a team that can buy any centerfielder they want and jeter is one of the better shortstops around and the only reason jeter's errors are high every year is because he gets to more balls than most, and you are a statistic guy--the more chances you have the more chance of error correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, this is ridiculous. If you are arguing that Bernie and Jeter are good defensive players, then you have absolutely zero credibility. Just give it up. By any useful statistical measure, they are among the worst (if not the worst) their respective posistions. This is laughable.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:55 PM

Default Re: A baseball bet

P.S. I wish Schilling didn't start the year on the DL so i could wager he would win 20+ games this year as well [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], but he'll still lead teh Bo-Sox in wins this year. Go D-Backs!!! Oh wait no we gave those guys up [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]