Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2005, 07:08 PM

Default College Football Saturday, 4-1 ytd

Man, that Canes loss was brutal, ugh. Back in the saddle, I like my start this year. Shorting Temple again too!
college ytd 4-1 games.

M <font color="purple"> </font> ich -7 +103. I think Mich has too much talent plus home field, this line is like saying 3.5 on neutral site. ND not that talented, beating Pitt does not impress me. 2 units.

Wisky -33 -102. Temple just atrocious. Shorted them last week at ASU, shorting them again. I look for another 45 pt loss. 3 units. Wisky offense explosive, at least the run game. May go heavier here.

Texas +1.5 -110. I truly think they are a superior team this year, even on the road at a very solid OSU squad. Mack Brown makes me nervous, so 1 unit here.

ASU -1.5 v LSU -105. Feel bad for LSU kids, but not bad enough to not bet against them. ASU crushed a bad Temple team, but still looked good doing it. 1 unit.

I still can't believe Wright didn't even see a wide-open Hill in the end zone on 2nd and goal from the 2. LB was 3 yds behind Hill and he takes a sack, forgets to throw it away. Oh, the humanity.

gl all, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

naj
Old 09-09-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Re: College Football Saturday, 4-1 ytd.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] well' naj; you can breathe a little easier; you have almost a complete scalf fade: i do agree with the wisky choice: temple is very weak; and even w/o trying; a real big 10 , acc, sec team will win by at least 35; unless they are actively trying to keep the score down...lol

notre dame; i hate; but hey; they done good in steel city; and have some top talent that might actually be coached adequately now....lol on the other side; i think the mich coach is a dildo; you can always count on him to "run it up the middle"; that's what bo &lt;and woody&gt; woulda done..lol..mich just is not solid enuf to be a touch fav...i got n.d. +7.5 ..so....i really like n.d. here...sooo, fade away; i am still below .500 for the year in colleges this year..

lsu, in my opinion, has much better personnell; the only q is how well they will play together in this situation; and what will be the crowd effect: i'm going with my perceptions of vastly better studs; lol; lsu wins big; and takes the crowd outta da game.....fade away..

lol

ohio state is my beloved buckeyes; and i try not to bet heavy either for/agin...texas sure did look good against the cannon fodder last week; lol, but in this game; i think coaching makes the diff: mack brown just cannot win the big one; (ask ok; lol)..the oh st coach does win regularly agin top 10 teams...of course the coaches don't score and tackle...unless you're woody; of course; lol

ohio state big..

goodbye columbus by phillip roth re-read it sometime..

that's my story(s)..and i am sticking by them

i hope you do not take offense; let me state for the record; you are a much better capper than scalf, but babeee, you're gonna lose some bucks here...

jmho

lol

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2005, 12:01 PM

No offense at all Scalfie, Wisky down to -32, adding some units there. ND +7.5 is a decent pick, I think Mich 28-20 myself but can come down to a figgie.

i agree LSU has more talent than ASU but no Saban plus family worries = big letdown.

OSU v Texas will be a real dogfight. Texas now getting 1.5 pts, I may also parlay this one with Mich for 6 add'tl points on each way. I still like Vince Young, but I have no argument OSU at home will be real tought. No argument at all.

Naj
Old 09-10-2005, 05:01 PM

LSU wins big fellas...its tied with TCU as my #1 play for today...fade if you'd like
Old 09-10-2005, 10:13 PM

Default Re: College Football Saturday, 4-1 ytd..

..jup: scalf is the one to fade at 2 + 2

my territory

lol

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2005, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LSU wins big fellas...its tied with TCU as my #1 play for today...fade if you'd like

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, good think you planned for that 4th Q punt block for TD and FG block for TD. ASU had that game in the bag, and LSU still needed a lucky bomb with a minute left to cover.

TCU didn't look so hot either.

naj
Old 09-11-2005, 08:01 PM

well the game being discussed was LSU and i believe they won....
Old 09-11-2005, 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, because they covered, that makes the evaluation wrong?
Old 09-13-2005, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, because they covered, that makes the evaluation wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy, the cognitive dissonance on here can be quite loud at times. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Evidently, every cover is a good pick and every fg-loss a terrible one.

All I know is, shorting Temple two weeks in a row has been my largest college wager. Thank god for the Owls!

best,

Naj
Old 09-13-2005, 02:12 PM

Default Re: College Football Saturday, 4-1 ytd

5-3 cfb games, +3.7 units YTD after adding to Wisky.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Naj