Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2005, 05:34 PM

Default Re: how pissed off should i be?

[ QUOTE ]
I am kind of upset with her for not notifying a manager or at least punching/slapping them in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbass.

If she wants to file assault charges, help her otherwise just leave it.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have their phone number. Get the fuckers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect, she should at the very least contact the authorities and file a report of the sexual assualt. It pisses me off when I think about garbage like these assholes thinking they can get away with this [censored]. Hopefully next time they will just get shot, but go ahead and file the report on the chance that doesn't happen.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're a tool-- your girlfriend got violated and you are blaming her for it instead of supporting her. kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is correct.

However, once you have killed yourself you should encourage your girlfriend to report this to the police. She was sexually assaulted. She should report it to the cops along with the phone number. It is not normal behavior in clubs.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you're a tool-- your girlfriend got violated and you are blaming her for it instead of supporting her. kill yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would not be pissed, but more concerned that she chose not to do something about the situation after the fact. I understand the mentality that girls who were/raped etc sometimes feel guilty, but I think you need to get it into her head that she can not let things like this happen w/o repercussions to the scum who did it.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he is talking about being pissed at his girl not the dudes

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
This whole situation has me pretty pissed off, but I'm pretty convinced that she did nothing wrong and that these guys are just a bunch of sick perverted individuals.

[/ QUOTE ]

what?

[ QUOTE ]
he is talking about being pissed at his girl not the dudes

[/ QUOTE ]
Which I don't understand. OP, are you one of those guys who thinks that rape is a girls fault "because she was asking for it"?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am kind of upset with her for not notifying a manager or at least punching/slapping them in the face.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dumbass.

If she wants to file assault charges, help her otherwise just leave it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also I'm assuming the question of being pissed off was directed at the pieces of trash who did this to your girlfriend and not her.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:39 PM

are you stupid, she is a girl and two big dudes are messing with her. what is she going to do about it? getting the hell out of there was the smartest thing she could do. she did the right thing. except for not dumping her douchebag boyfriend immediately after.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which I don't understand. OP, are you one of those guys who thinks that rape is a girls fault "because she was asking for it"?

[/ QUOTE ]

of course not. my main concern is that she doesn't want to do anything about the situation. she just wants to drop it, but i won't let herself do that until she forgives herself. she thinks it's her fault because she could have prevented it. i think she's wrong.
Old 10-24-2005, 05:40 PM

Your girlfriend was the victim of a sexual assault. There are no two ways about it. You can't be angry with her for how she dealt with it - she was trying to survive the situation, she was in an unfamiliar place and she did the best she could. Be sympathetic, let her know it's not her fault, and do NOT tell her what she could or should have done.

If she wants to take action against these people, support her. If she doesn't, don't make a bunch of threats or talk about hurting these guys. She's already been through one violent incident. You need to let her take control of the situation.

NT