Old 10-15-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Great or Sucks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interested to hear why you think so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Be happy everyone. Bush gets to pick someone better, and you know how good he is at picking nominees. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2005, 02:00 PM

Actual debate about the Supreme Court got you so frustrated that you had to run away and vent your anger with pictures and "sucks"? Does that really work?
Old 10-15-2005, 02:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actual debate about the Supreme Court got you so frustrated that you had to run away and vent your anger with pictures and "sucks"? Does that really work?

[/ QUOTE ]

After we concluded that your poll was very vague and worthless, and that you didn't understand the term "religious test" - the debate was over.
Old 10-15-2005, 02:03 PM

Who is this "we"?

The poll was non-existant in our discussion.

And it is you who rejects the literal definition of "religious test" for your notion of what you feel the founding fathers really meant when they wrote that- but were too stupid to put into words.

Does "religious" include only Christianity? Of course not. It includes all religions.

Does "tests" include only one kind of test? Of course not. It includes all tests. Yet this is the claim that you make- sans any evidence whatsoever.
Old 10-15-2005, 02:53 PM

Nice, I've picked up my own stalker [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm not going to do your learning for you, Grey, but here are two hints:

1-Read the entire phrase "but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States"

2-look up each word, like "required" and "qualification"

And be sure to post your reply in yet another unrelated thread, so that no one can track your previous mistakes on this issue. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2005, 02:55 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

Im starting to think you take this forum a little too seriously.
Old 10-15-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Im starting to think you take this forum a little too seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Lot of that going on in this forum. In the interest of maybe lightening up this forum, and since this thread seems to be dying, I'd like to offer a couple of great sucks for consideration (I know, OOT material, but what tha hell)....

Old 10-15-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not going to do your learning for you, Grey, but here are two hints:

1-Read the entire phrase "but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States"

2-look up each word, like "required" and "qualification"

[/ QUOTE ]Ah, now you're completely changing your argument. Nice. Are you going to ambiguously tell me to look up the word "is" next?

When President Bush took religion into consideration, he admitted that it was a required qualification to him. I've already explained this to you in the other thread, and you haven't replied to it. If no religious value whatsoever were required, you could not accurately say that religion was taken into consideration.[ QUOTE ]
And be sure to post your reply in yet another unrelated thread, so that no one can track your previous mistakes on this issue. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Please list mistakes I've made.

I've provided links in both threads to each other. Your entire argument relies on being vague, and implying there is something somewhere out there that refutes me, yet you can't tell me what it is. Do you think you can win arguments with smirky-faces? I'm not the one changing my argument whenever one gets riddled with holes.

Here's the link again.

I'd really like to see you finish a conversation for once El Barto. I really think some accountability would do you some good.

Eagerly awaiting your next vague, condescending post which avoids everything and ends in smiley faces-

-Grey