Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 03:56 PM

Default Individual Trackers at Party

If you are a party affilaite (whether you are serious or not, give rakeback or not), I want to know if you can see the stats on trackers with only 1 player.

For a while I couldn't see them, but now I can. Is this an error of some sort? If everyone can see stats on individual trackers, then why is there such an issue about rakeback?
Old 10-11-2005, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Individual Trackers at Party

Zee you make a good point. I am an affiliate and I went through the same thing in the beginning. Initially I was not able to see individual trackers but I think this has to do with a certain account validation time period. After about a month or two you will be able to see individual trackers to make sure players are real and are not creating multiple accounts as well as receiving rake back directly into their poker accounts from their affiliates. Nice work with your website by the way. I talk to you on the tables every once in a while.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:30 PM

Zee, same thing for me. I heard something about a player having to be signed up for 3 months? Not sure though.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:50 PM

Yes, I can see trackers with only 1 player on them.

If everyone can see stats on individual trackers, then why is there such an issue about rakeback?

Just because people can see individual trackers right now, it doesn't mean that Party endorses rakeback.

I'm told that they will be making an official release tomorrow. It is also my understanding that affiliate accounts that are currently signing up rakeback players will be frozen in the near future.

Cup
Old 10-11-2005, 04:54 PM

sounds like stoxtrader's in trouble :/ looks like he and the rest of his site jumped the gun too quickly.

I'll wait and see how things play out. If Party doesnt offer rakeback or any equivalent to it, I'm moving to Stars. A lot more games there anyhow for higher stakes players.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:04 PM

Party is absolutley ridiculous with this whole situation. They will not be getting any rake from me.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Party is absolutley ridiculous with this whole situation. They will not be getting any rake from me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-11-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-11-2005, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sounds like stoxtrader's in trouble :/ looks like he and the rest of his site jumped the gun too quickly.

I'll wait and see how things play out. If Party doesnt offer rakeback or any equivalent to it, I'm moving to Stars. A lot more games there anyhow for higher stakes players.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been taken off their site now, it seems. So perhaps they won't be screwed.
Old 10-11-2005, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is also my understanding that affiliate accounts that are currently signing up rakeback players will be frozen in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on man at least try and be responsible with this kind of stuff. you're telling me that they're going to freeze any affiliate account cause the dude signed up some random guy and will never pay him rakeback? How can they tell the difference between that and me signing up my Dad or something and paying him RB? I could see a crackdown on large affiliates openly advertising RB, but are they really going to go after every joe schmoe affiliate?