Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 11-16-2005, 07:12 AM

Default Re: Easy way to get 1000 Party VIP points!

It's a max of 1000 points/day for deposits.

Deposit $500 on day 1-6. Do nothing on day 7-12. 1K bonuspoints will arrive daily on day 8-13. Cash out on day 13, after the points have been distributed. Day 14 is your new day 1.

This makes it 6K points in 13 days. Each quarter has 7 13-day periods, so it's possible to "earn" 42K bonuspoints each quarter this way.

This is almost enough to step up to gold status. Once you have achieved gold status, this method makes sure that you will never fall back (as long as Party doesn't change the rules).
Old 11-16-2005, 03:02 PM

I dont think this is true. Every 8 days I move $3000 in an out in $500 increments like Microbob has suggested, and every 8 days I get 6,000 bonus points. I have been gold for three quarters now doing this and have never seen a 1,000 point per day limit applied to my account. I've got something like 180,000 party points by doing this. I also do the 5 raked days per week/20 raked days per month by playing one orbit at a 1/2 full ring table each day. If Party ever gets their act together and gets some good stuff in their store, I'll have tons of schwag. Otherwise I'll use them for the 5,000 PT WSOP qualifiers next year.
Old 11-16-2005, 04:46 PM

Correct.

there is no 1,000 point per day limit.
Not sure why anyone would think that.

You get 1000 points per $500.

Instead of a $5k deposit, if you deposited $500 10x then you will have 10k points after 7-8 days.

I don't have the money (nor have I faxed them my info to be able to deposit more than $3k in a day) but theoretically, if you have $50k then you can just deposit $500 100x and get 100k points at the end of the week.

Since I've been getting 6k points fairly regularly EACH week doing this system I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to get 100k points or however many points you wanted.

Ironically, it's a method that Party should probably prefer you NOT do since I believe they cover the charge of each of your neteller transactions.
But they're their rules, not mine.

BTW - it's much faster if you don't close the cash-out window for your re-deposit.
Just hit the 'back' button. The neteller info should still be there...then hit submit again.
Sure beats having to type in your neteller info over and over again.