Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 10-23-2005, 02:57 PM

Default Turbo question

I've been tring to figure out the "gambling" adjustments necessary in Turbo SNG's. For example:

2 table PS Turbo SNG. Down to 14 (7-handed). I have T1350 with blinds at 75/150 and pick up 33 UTG.

In a normal tourney structure this is a pretty easy fold, but should I push with this in a Turbo? If not, what is the smallest pair with which I should push? SB and BB have about 1500 each, and I've only been involved with one hand so far. (tight image)

Comments appreciated.
Old 10-23-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Turbo question

I think it's a fold, I don't often push 9BB UTG with 33.... But I only do 1 table SNGS, and that's just me...
Old 10-23-2005, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been tring to figure out the "gambling" adjustments necessary in Turbo SNG's. For example:

2 table PS Turbo SNG. Down to 14 (7-handed). I have T1350 with blinds at 75/150 and pick up 33 UTG.

In a normal tourney structure this is a pretty easy fold, but should I push with this in a Turbo? If not, what is the smallest pair with which I should push? SB and BB have about 1500 each, and I've only been involved with one hand so far. (tight image)

Comments appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

without knowing the other stack sizes and where they are, these questions are often difficult to answer...but this one is a pretty clear fold...I think 66+ is my minimum here...
Old 10-23-2005, 04:18 PM

yeah, this is a fold. I might push 33 from the button w two limpers though.