Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker

Old 12-26-2005, 02:45 AM

Default Kem cards

I was curious if any of you have experience with these cards? Thanks for the help
web page
Old 12-26-2005, 03:51 AM

Default Re: Kem cards

http://www.homepokertourney.com/cards_review.htm
Old 12-26-2005, 03:54 AM

Love them, best cards made.
Old 12-26-2005, 11:50 AM

The link he posted isn't for the KEM cards but for some wacky plastic substitutes. Buy these KEM Cards
Old 12-26-2005, 02:07 PM

The general consensus is that both Kems and Copags are excellent cards that are well worth buying. I believe Copags are cheaper, though.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:34 PM

I know those cards are not real kem cards. I was trying to ask if anyone knows how those prestige pro compare to kem cards. I know kem are better but are the prestige pro still good to use?
Old 12-26-2005, 05:32 PM

I've never heard of Prestige Pro. However, I'm wondering why this guy is letting go of his plastic cards at $2 a pack.
Old 12-26-2005, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know those cards are not real kem cards. I was trying to ask if anyone knows how those prestige pro compare to kem cards. I know kem are better but are the prestige pro still good to use?

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps next time you should state that in either the title or in your post. You titled the post "Kem Cards" and posted a link of a cheap plastic substitute. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2005, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The general consensus is that both Kems and Copags are excellent cards that are well worth buying. I believe Copags are cheaper, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they're about half price, and the difference in quality between them and KEMS is nonexistant. Really comes down to preference.
Old 12-28-2005, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a funny story about these. I was at a friends home game and brought my Copaqa. Another player started putting the copaqs away. He had never played at one of our home games and was acting like THE poker authority - telling everyone where to sit, etc (we had a random generated seating chart that we always use but he wanted to sit next to his buddy - he lost that one.) Anyway, I asked what the F he was doing putting away my cards. He said "we can't play with these cheap, flimsy cards. We need to play with those quality (bicycle) cards over there". He was almost laughed out of the room...