Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-09-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Party zreload Question

I remember reading a while back something about losing the bonus if you withdraw before x number of days.

IS this still true, and if so for which site and what are the # of days you need to keep your funds there for?
Old 08-09-2005, 04:58 PM

Default Re: Party zreload Question

I am 90% sure that on Party you can withdraw any time after you complete the raked hand requirement. The only thing you will lose are your Party Points (the 1000 bonus points for making a deposit). Those don't generally get credited until about 2 weeks after you make the deposit.

Now as far as the initial deposit itself, if you've made a cashout during the bonus period you aren't eligible. So, if they say "make a deposit between Aug 5 - 10th and get 20% bonus", and you make a cashout on Aug 5th, then a deposit on Aug 7th, you won't get the bonus.
Old 08-09-2005, 05:33 PM

On all the Party sites (actually, ALL sites, afaik) you can't withdraw until you have cleared the bonus.

On Empire you aren't eligible for the monthly reloads if you've withdrawl within 15 days of the start of the bonus.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On all the Party sites (actually, ALL sites, afaik) you can't withdraw until you have cleared the bonus.

On Empire you aren't eligible for the monthly reloads if you've withdrawl within 15 days of the start of the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is untrue, you can withdrawal prior to clearing the raked hand requirement at all the Party skin sites. The thing you cannot do is withdrawal prior to making a qualifying deposit. Basically this is the same policy that Pokerstars has.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Incorrect. If you in fact means "all sites", you can withdraw anytime you have a pending bonus. The bonus will remain pending until you release it. Thats how half the zoo has 100's of bonus dollars at UB that are still not cleared.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:37 AM

Jeez, this thread is a cluster of misinformation.

Empire tried the 'can't withdraw within 15 days of the start of the bonus' 2 bonuses ago, but didn't on their last bonus. Whether they will on the next bonus is anybody's guess.

Look in the terms and conditions of each bonus and you will see whether or not you can withdraw during the bonus-earning time. Lately Party has said that if you make any withdrawal during the bonus period before making a qualifying deposit you are ineligible for the bonus.

In other words, you can't withdraw, turn around and deposit in order to get the bonus bucks anymore.

I was under the impression that you can't withdraw anything before earning the bonus, but I can't find it in the terms and conditions anywhere.

KO
Old 08-10-2005, 02:20 PM

i think th 15 day thing is done cause i just did party's aug bonus and 15 days would have taken me to the 12th.

the code didn't show in the current promotions section of the bonus account page, but it still worked.