Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-23-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Re: New Eurobet Review

Party split all the "skins" so they only played against each other and not against the Party players. This quickly killed the action in the skins.

Eurobet has now joined the Pokerroom network and you are playing against people from Pokerroom, Hollywood, etc.
Old 11-23-2005, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any mods for the ongame/eurobet/pokerroom client so that i dont have to look at the chairs and stuff???

[/ QUOTE ]

Go under options from the lobby and you can turn off avatars. This will not affect games you already have open, but will stay selected for any future games.
Old 11-23-2005, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I dislike the Pokerroom software as well and had many of the same problems you did just trying to follow the action.
Just following the betting-action and where the button is and who is in the blind is kind of a pain.
I never got used to it and I cleared a couple of bonuses there (back in the day) with some long, hard multi-tabling hours where I was pretty focused.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wholeheartedly agree. It was ten times easier to 8-table at TruePoker when I did the 120K hands challenge than it is for me to play two tables at Eurobet now. Has to be the absolute worse software I have seen for multi-tabling.

So much for clearing that $ 600 bonus probably. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2005, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I dislike the Pokerroom software as well and had many of the same problems you did just trying to follow the action.
Just following the betting-action and where the button is and who is in the blind is kind of a pain.
I never got used to it and I cleared a couple of bonuses there (back in the day) with some long, hard multi-tabling hours where I was pretty focused.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wholeheartedly agree. It was ten times easier to 8-table at TruePoker when I did the 120K hands challenge than it is for me to play two tables at Eurobet now. Has to be the absolute worse software I have seen for multi-tabling.

So much for clearing that $ 600 bonus probably. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have any problem at all with the PokerRoom software, whilst not up to Stars quality its still pretty average-good IMO.