Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 11-16-2005, 12:58 AM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Posted on 11/12:
I just called PP and talked to a rep in the VIP dept. He sounded professional and helpful, but did not make me an offer. He said that they will not be making any more offers via phone calls because they don't have enough people to make the calls. He said that they are currently figuring the offers and will be emailing them within the next 72 hours. He said that November payments will be made shortly after the beginning of December. The rest of what he said was just a repeat of the original VIP email.

[/ QUOTE ]

i too got an email on 11/7 saying i'm in the vip club, and an offer will be made that week.

well, today's 11/15 and still no phone call or email. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

i sent vip another email.. but not holding my breath

[/ QUOTE ]

party vip replied:
We will be in touch with you regarding your account within the next 24/48 hours.

not holding my breath
Old 11-16-2005, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm facing my own dilemna. Having gotten the cheesiest offer and knowing I'm supposed to go up in limits to get a better offer for December I cannot bring myself to generate the 30K hand requirement for the $150 at 1-2 or 2-4 because I haven't even been playing limit holdem and if I play my usual 25-50 PL/NL where I could easily crank out the 30K hands, I won't get a better offer for Dec. I'd have to move up to 200PL/NL to get the better offer and I'm not comfortable there either.

So basically I don't know what the heck I'm doing at this point, which I guess makes me very much like Party Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
never late rakeback force you into playing mediocre games or limits you're not comfortable with. Most of the best games right now are away from Party.. Focus on finding the best games numuero uno and you will be happier with your results and feel less pressure. You can make for any crappy bonus offering Party will give you by just being more game selective...

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodguy_1 wrote:
"Most of the best games right now are away from Party.. "

Where ?

...and at what limets ?
Old 11-16-2005, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm facing my own dilemna. Having gotten the cheesiest offer and knowing I'm supposed to go up in limits to get a better offer for December I cannot bring myself to generate the 30K hand requirement for the $150 at 1-2 or 2-4 because I haven't even been playing limit holdem and if I play my usual 25-50 PL/NL where I could easily crank out the 30K hands, I won't get a better offer for Dec. I'd have to move up to 200PL/NL to get the better offer and I'm not comfortable there either.

So basically I don't know what the heck I'm doing at this point, which I guess makes me very much like Party Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
never late rakeback force you into playing mediocre games or limits you're not comfortable with. Most of the best games right now are away from Party.. Focus on finding the best games numuero uno and you will be happier with your results and feel less pressure. You can make for any crappy bonus offering Party will give you by just being more game selective...

[/ QUOTE ]

Goodguy_1 wrote:
"Most of the best games right now are away from Party.. "

Where ?

...and at what limets ?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he told you, and everyone else on this board, the games wouldn't be good anymore.
Old 11-16-2005, 07:38 AM

He could PM me.

Don't worry - i'm a low-roller [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2005, 04:32 PM

There are "enough" games at low stakes to make playing away from party and getting bonus/rakeback more worthwhile.

At higher stakes, there may not be enough game selection.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:04 PM

600$ for 30k

(5/10)

SUCKS
Old 11-17-2005, 08:27 PM

If you get RB, does Party take this FROM RB? I was under the impression that I get that Party bonus plus my regular RB.

M
Old 11-17-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
600$ for 30k

(5/10)

SUCKS

[/ QUOTE ]

I still hold the record for the cheesiest [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2005, 09:56 PM

$100 for 5,000. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2005, 12:30 AM

$200 for 15k. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

FYI, I play 2/4-5/10.