Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2005, 10:08 AM

Default Best night yet

I had a really good night tonight. Maybe my best ever. Well, yesterday was good but that was a tourney and doesn't count. I made about $80 tonight. Off 2 different sites. I saw Kurto and said something in the chat at Poker Stars but he didn't say anything back so I moved on and besides , I don't like Poker Stars. I have money there and maybe I should just get it out. Kurto has a cat as his avatar (just to prove that I saw him) . I didn't see any other 2 + 2 ers that I know of, though. I think some of you guys are undercover. I may be playing with some of you everynight and not knowing it. I'm not sure I had any bad beats tonight. I folded a lot of hands. Man, I think I played the tightest tonight than I ever have. I bet I had a 15 % VPIP tonight. Hell, I was even folding K J o . I definitely was folding K T o in all positions except maybe SB .
Old 01-28-2005, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Best night yet

You saw me? I went to the .10BB tables at about 9:30 and stayed 'til close to eleven. I kept searching for "theredpill" under findplayer (I don't know if that's what you play under or not). Eventually, I went back to the .25BB tables.

I'm sorry I missed you. Though I generally watch the chat, I usually play 3 tables and may miss a comment or two.

Why dont you like pokerstars?
Old 01-28-2005, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet I had a 15 % VPIP tonight. Hell, I was even folding K J o . I definitely was folding K T o in all positions except maybe SB .

[/ QUOTE ]

progress
Old 01-28-2005, 11:10 AM

$80 at 10 cent blinds? That is pretty good.

KTo is playable in a passive game from CO or button positions. Consider a raise first from there.