Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: to the sng forum in general

[ QUOTE ]
Citanul has told n00bs on several occassions that they should kill themselves, that they should die, etc., etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but has he been doing that since he became the mod? I don't know for sure...but I know that I haven't seen it in a while.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who is ever going to have anything to offer is either going to see that he is getting flamed because he deserved it (and learns from it), and/or will have enough sense, and sense of humor, to realized that this is the 2+2 version of pledge hazing. But most people who will ever have anything to contribute won't jump right in with flammable posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
I got flamed for my first couple posts. Cause they were downrigh stupid.

Now look at me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Citanul has told n00bs on several occassions that they should kill themselves, that they should die, etc., etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah but has he been doing that since he became the mod? I don't know for sure...but I know that I haven't seen it in a while.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand that all of you have a much longer history with this forum than I, but for what it's worth, in my time here Citanul has made me feel very welcomed. It's actually a compliment of all the posters in this entire forum; I ask a lot of stupid questions but everyone always tries to offer me some direction and you're quite patient. Citanul, in particular, has responded with posts that I would qualify, counter to some of the criticisms in this thread, as outright warm. Again, this is only from my short-term perspective, but I feel like my experience serves to support what Pergesu is saying. At least recently, Citanul hasn't seemed cold or spiteful. I realize that's not really the issue at the heart of the thread, nobody is saying he's a bad guy; Pergesu's post just made me think of it.
Old 07-16-2005, 08:59 PM

Romper Room..
Old 07-16-2005, 09:48 PM

btw, i was looking through some of the post history for the user "bearly" to try and see if i could find any content, and i came upon this exchange from an older thread:

Luminous Mist:

[ QUOTE ]
How about Mat just gives certain posters in this forum who post a ton and will keep trash out, moderator privledges. These few can just delete threads (while then pming them a link to a faq and/or a quick answer).

We could even call them the 'we stop baby jesus from crying police' .

Luminous

[/ QUOTE ]

tech:

[ QUOTE ]
The job of the user moderators is not to police content in the way you describe. That is the job of people like Citanul.

[/ QUOTE ]

just though that was funny.

anyways, i'm glad that some people approve of my moderation style, and that some people are happy that i'm posting more, and that it's saturday, and some other stuff too.

hope you all are having a slightly less sweaty, but as good day as me.

citanul
Old 07-16-2005, 09:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I WIN!!
Old 07-17-2005, 12:05 AM

that's funny: "we have a dossier on you mr. bear", inspector cit.