Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Looking for a softer place to play

My reviewer from the session review asked me a question that you guys might be able to help me with.

I'm playing at PS .10/.20 currently. With a small sample size I'm doing ok (2300 hands --> +2.9BB/100) Probably more importantly my play looks pretty solid on PT (17.7 / 7.4 / 2.46). What the reviewer asked was "can't you find any softer games at this level?" These games seem to have more TA-A and other good players than fish, calling stations etc. The tables are pretty tight - typically with 3-5 players to the flop (at most). The aggression at these table is still pretty low.

My question is are there better sites out there for playing at these limits. Also do these sites have clearable bonuses or rakeback at the micro level?

Also do you think I should move up to a higher limit (my BR would allow me to play as high as .25/.50 at 532BB or .50/1 at 266BB). I was going to wait until my confidence level for being a winner at .10/.20 was > 95% but given my PT stats maybe I should move up to increase profits.

What do you all think??