Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2005, 04:24 PM

Default Re: WSOP has become a joke.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Williamson's plays were a joke. The only explanation is that with such a huge number of donks in the tourney just based on sheer statistical probability one would get through to this point. It is frustrating though to see such an obviously unskilled player get to where most of us only dream to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

At first I thought she was trying to put her opponent (or maybe the whole table) on tilt with the KJs hand that she took forever to make a decision on. I can't believe any poker player would really put that much thought into that hand.

I really wonder after seeing her call an all-in for all her chips with the A7o, though.

That's not the same as Ferguson moving in on Cloutier to take control of the hand and force a decision.

It's just dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, the only person who so far has actually caused me to break things while watching was Williamson, and it simply seems to me that she had a hard time getting away from any Ace or two broadway cards.

But yeah, I wonder what Sheik must have thought she had - if he found out KJh he would have broken something.