Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-26-2005, 10:43 AM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Question About Becoming A Party Affiliate

Hey everyone:

Here's the deal. I had a Party account in the past, but had them close it in early November.

I'm considering becoming a Party Affiliate myself and creating a new account, but had a few questions:

1. Since I closed my previous Party account, can I create an affiliate account and then sign myself up under my own affiliate account to receive 20% back on my own MGR?

2. If the above is possible, what types of hurdles might I encounter (such as not being able to use my current neteller account which funded my original party account, questions about my previous account closure, etc)?

3. As an affiliate, I don't expect to be able to really get people signing up under me right away. I'll need to build my funds and then start offering incentives for others to sign-up from my links (like free cash into their accounts or whatever). Since I'd be looking to sign myself up under my own affiliate account, and that may be it for a few months, will Party likely cancel my account since I'm not bringing in additional revenue streams?

Thanks for any assistance and happy new year!
Old 12-26-2005, 12:08 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: Question About Becoming A Party Affiliate

Looks like I found the answer to my own question after pouring through their terms of agreement for affiliates. You cannot sign up under your own affiliate account:

3.7 Commercial Use Only. This marketing opportunity is for commercial use only. You shall not register as a Player or make deposits to any Player Account (directly or indirectly) through your Tracker(s) (or any Sub-Affiliate's tracker(s)) for your own personal use and/or the use of your relatives, friends, employees, servants, agents or advisors, or otherwise attempt to artificially increase the Affiliate Fees payable to you or to defraud us. Violation of this provision shall be deemed to be Fraud Traffic.
Old 12-26-2005, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Question About Becoming A Party Affiliate

1. Since I closed my previous Party account, can I create an affiliate account and then sign myself up under my own affiliate account to receive 20% back on my own MGR?

No. If they find out you've done this, they will close both affiliate and player accounts.

will Party likely cancel my account since I'm not bringing in additional revenue streams?

At the very least, they will suspend your affiliate account and withold payment until you've signed up a few more players.

Once again, signing under your own affiliate account is going to get you in trouble. Not worth the risk, imo.

Cup