Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2005, 06:03 AM

Default boston at charlotte +1.5

ok i'm going give my first forum recommendation here. so buyer beware as i'm perhaps clueless. but just think, maybe i will get this pick right and then stay forever in the black and you can follow me to the end of the rainbow of modest profits. it's always possible. tommorow i'm on:

charlotte bobcats (+1.5) over boston celtics

boston is coming off a tough loss to detroit last night, whereas charlotte is high after beating philly on the road. charlotte was nearly 2-0 on the road to open the season and now they get their home opener. boston was 18-23 on the road last year, and has never been a good road team in the paul pierce era. the boston bench has yet to prove it can score. both teams are young, likely inconsistent, and this all adds up to liking the bobcats at home getting a point.
Old 11-05-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: boston at charlotte +1.5

well i see the line at -1.5 for the bobcats now, so you got your money in while the getting was good [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-05-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: boston at charlotte +1.5

Nice call. Was looking at the game, and waiting on the line moves. Thought it might go towards the big name team, but was surprised it moved towards Cha. May still play it anyway.