Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2005, 03:02 AM

Default Dr Wogga Banned...

...for persistent use of pejorative racial appellations, and for disregarding a request or warning to cease and desist from the same. This falls under violating the portion of the T of C forbidding the posting of objectionable content.

Dr Wogga also has a long history of doing this sort of thing, frwquently in a purely denigrating manner.

I noticed that the system did not seem to offer me an option of making this a temporary or permanent banning (maybe I just entered it too fast or without looking further down on the page?)

At any rate, I think this should be a permanent banning, based on the fact that he has done this sort of thing for years. His disregarding my request/warning for him to desist was merely the catalyst enabling me to feel I am banning him fairly. So if there is yet a way to choose his length of banning I would like to ensure that it goes into the system as a permanent banning, as I think that will be best considering the interests of the forum and the other posters.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:16 AM

Default Re: Dr Wogga Banned...

Hi MMMMMM:

I pretty much agree that Wooga needs a long vacation, but I won't be the one to make the final decision.

Best wishes,
Mason
Old 09-05-2005, 10:53 AM

Hi Mason,

I'm not suggesting that it should be recorded as an irreversible ban. However I just didn't notice the system option for a choice between permanent banning or temporary banning (including length) when I banned Dr Wogga. I did however notice that choice option when banning jokerswild (and for jokerswild I chose "permanent"). So, I'm just wondering if I missed something, or if there is something yet to do.
Old 09-05-2005, 11:32 AM

Any ban can be reversed. It makes no difference how it's recorded