Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 09-10-2005, 05:26 AM

Default Re: Are Euro\'s ready for NA v EUROPE (IV) ?

Any weekend europeans around?
Better join then...
Old 09-10-2005, 02:57 PM

Just had PM from byronkincaid that he's on board subject as everyone to a suitable date.

Welcome aboard byron - 31 players at the ready and growing [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

stoneii
Old 09-16-2005, 01:23 PM

any sign of date being set?
Old 09-17-2005, 06:30 AM

Hi Jack

Just been in email contact this morning with the new NA captain as codewarrior cannot commit time to the game due to ever expanding personal reasons [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I think we'll throw a poll on the forum and ask for suitable/relevant days/dates but suffice to say that since we have just (well Doc has just) contacted stars asking if they can throw any marketing freebies toward the game, it'll likley take a whil to get this moving.

We're probably looking for the game to be late Oct/early Nov type of time but will take direction from participants as to their majority preference.

Any dates a good date to kick NA's ass [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stoneii
Old 09-18-2005, 05:55 AM

Buckle up people, the new NA capitano will probably be posting a poll for the NA v EU IV dates and times. Please make your vote count and we'll get this thing rolling.

Still think EU have put together too strong a team this time round - but we'll see what response is like from NA and hope that the huge majority of those expressing an interest for EU can and will show.

Before he gets a chance to cast the first stone (as it were!), I'll be the first to put down a last longer challenge to the NA capitano. I have $11 (yes you're reading it right - $11) that says I make it deeper in the tournie than he does (slaps face with glove!!)

stoneii [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2005, 05:59 AM

By the way, always a pleasure to invite new Euro team members, if you would like to take part in this fun (and yet deadly serious!!!) tournament, then put your name down on this thread - we ALL will score points for EU - the more numbers we have the bigger the pasting we can dish out to our NA cousins.

Rally round EU'ers

stoneii
Old 09-18-2005, 01:20 PM

POLL is now available folks - cast yer votes on day/date/time and buy-in of the NA v EU bloodbath. See cha59's post in this STT forum.

Cha - it won't reflect badly on you at all to be on the losing side this time around, it's just a momentum thing we got goin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stoneii
Old 09-18-2005, 01:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Buckle up people, the new NA capitano will probably be posting a poll for the NA v EU IV dates and times. Please make your vote count and we'll get this thing rolling.

Still think EU have put together too strong a team this time round - but we'll see what response is like from NA and hope that the huge majority of those expressing an interest for EU can and will show.

Before he gets a chance to cast the first stone (as it were!), I'll be the first to put down a last longer challenge to the NA capitano. I have $11 (yes you're reading it right - $11) that says I make it deeper in the tournie than he does (slaps face with glove!!)

stoneii [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

As the new captain of the NA team which will pwn the Europeans, I will accept your gift, eh, last longer bet of $11. You Europeans may have been lucky once, but the better team will prevail this time.

cha59 [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-18-2005, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
POLL is now available folks - cast yer votes on day/date/time and buy-in of the NA v EU bloodbath. See cha59's post in this STT forum.

Cha - it won't reflect badly on you at all to be on the losing side this time around, it's just a momentum thing we got goin [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

stoneii

[/ QUOTE ]

One in a row is momentum? HAH!!!
You got lucky once. It wont happen again.

North America rules!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-21-2005, 12:28 PM

Definitely count me in for Europe, looking forward to it, Stars name is same as here.

Regards Mack