Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-23-2005, 06:40 PM

Default 2 qwik Q\'s for PokerSource

First of all do you guys have anything to do with the Hollywood Poker site, is there a Bonus there that approaches what I have been reading with thse exhorbitant bonuses like 1000%??

Now, what is meant when I am reading 50% bonus up to $100 (5X). we can do it 5 times, but that hardly makes sens to me anyway??

Oh and what I read was this I hope I dont get put in the middle saying I am promoting cuz Im not just looking for the best deal and I wanted to know if this sounds like it can be done or is it a giimmick and not worth the effort!!

Heres what I read about Hollywood Poker bonus......

1,000% up to $10,000 Sign-Up Bonus at Hollywood Poker

Because you are a reader of Bonus Whores, you know a thing or two about poker. You enjoy a tight game, good company and the challenge of converting your skill and luck into a winning hand. And if you like all that, we bet you’ll LOVE Hollywood Poker! That’s why we’re inviting you to join the Web’s most exciting online poker community.

We want you to try us out! That’s why we’re offering Bonus Whores readers an exclusive offer. Sign up now and we’ll give you a 1,000% up to $10,000 bonus ($1,000 deposit required for maximum bonus) the first time you deposit money into your Hollywood Poker account. That makes you a winner even before you start playing!

The following conditions apply:

1,000% up to $10,000 ($1,000 deposit required for max bonus)
Neteller must be used to deposit
365 days to clear
Bonus clears in increments of $100
20x for $9,000 of the bonus, with the last $1,000 coming as a 0x bonus. (Making the whole bonus a 18x bonus.)
The Deposit Bonus has no current expiration date
Becoming a Hollywood Poker member is absolutely FREE. Simply fill in the boxes below and click the Sign Up button – and that’s it! You’ll be on your way to the best online poker you’ve ever played – and a chance to compete with the stars!

If this bonus isn’t your deal, we have three other options. It’s a safe bet that one will suit you perfectly, so check them out!