Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 02:59 AM

Default Re: neteller question with a new party account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You will need a new funding source, Party will not allow a Neteller that was used on another account, also, Neteller does not allow multiple accounts(there have been some creative things that have been mentioned here), easiest, use a different funding source that you can also withdraw on too(other thatn Firepay).

[/ QUOTE ]why not firepay? that was my next choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my Firepay thread.

Use them at your own risk.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:07 PM

I did the same, first when I called I was told I couldn't use Neteller even if my other acccount was closed and I said that I know people who have done this, she put me hold and told me that I'd be able to deposit in 24 - 48 hrs. The 48 hrs came and went adn I still couldn't deposit so I called back and was told I had to wait 24 - 48 hrs again, its been 35 hrs and still can't deposit . . this is getting annoying . .
Old 11-12-2005, 08:12 PM

I'm planning on withdrawing all my neteller money, closing that neteller account, and making a new one? Good idea? Bad idea?
Old 11-12-2005, 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Umm, I closed my old acct awhile ago, opened a new account, and sent them an email when I couldn't get neteller to deposit. A nice indian lady called me the next morning and told me that they would relink the old neteller acct to my new party account, but that i had to wait for 48 hrs. it hasn't been 48 hrs yet, but ill post results when i can...

[/ QUOTE ]

A nice Indian lady told me this also as did a nice Indian man except I was told they would link my old Neteller account to my new Party account in 24 hours rather than 48. I said, "Okay. So in 24 hours when I can't deposit I can call back and you will fix it?" Yes was the response from both. 24 hours later I could not deposit and I spoke to new Indian people. I was told that I could not use my old Neteller account. I told the new Indian people that the other Indian people from the night before told me that after 24 hours I would be able to do so. They wouldn't budge and I wouldn't take no for an answer. Finally last nights nice Indian lady told me she would look further into it and give me a call back in 5 mins. She never called back. You think she was just trying to get rid of me?
Old 11-12-2005, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You will need a new funding source, Party will not allow a Neteller that was used on another account, also, Neteller does not allow multiple accounts(there have been some creative things that have been mentioned here), easiest, use a different funding source that you can also withdraw on too(other thatn Firepay).

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true for everybody. I am able to deposit and withdraw using the same Neteller on a Party account that I opened recently.

Just try to deposit or withdraw using your current Neteller and see what happens. Worse case scenario is probably that you'll have to close a pop-up window that says, "You can't do this." Then worry about different funding/new Neteller.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did the same, first when I called I was told I couldn't use Neteller even if my other acccount was closed and I said that I know people who have done this, she put me hold and told me that I'd be able to deposit in 24 - 48 hrs. The 48 hrs came and went adn I still couldn't deposit so I called back and was told I had to wait 24 - 48 hrs again, its been 35 hrs and still can't deposit . . this is getting annoying . .

[/ QUOTE ]

More than likely you won't be able to
Old 11-12-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Worse case scenario is probably that you'll have to close a pop-up window that says, "You can't do this."

[/ QUOTE ]

No, when you kick a sleeping dog, the worst case scenerio would be drawing scrutiny to your new account and your new affiliate.
Old 11-18-2005, 05:19 PM

success! i finally got my neteller account relinked.

1) sent an email to info@party, they said ok wait 48 hours
2) 48 hrs later, sent an email to pay-pro, they said ok wait 72 hours
3) got a call from party, nice indian lady told me to wait 48 hours and it would work
4) 48 hours later, i called party, completely chewed out some indian lady and told her that the money party is losing from not having my MGR this month is more than she is getting paid so if she wants to keep her job she should DO her job
5) 24 hrs later, neteller works.

so, you know what you have to do folks. btw, this whole process took between two and three weeks.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:46 PM

i called upon getting the frozen account message, (after logging off from my new account and trying to log back in.) i was asked which account i wanted to close.

during this call, i also simply asked for them to enable my neteller to the new account at that time, (while still on the phone with them.)

they said it would take from 24 to 48 hours. next day it was working just fine.