Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Texas Hold'em

Old 12-27-2005, 03:17 PM

Default pokertracker stats

How do these ML holdem pocker tracker stats look? too tight / loose or any advice?

Vol Put $ into pot: 18.92
Vol Put $ in from SB 50.38
Att Steal Blinds 17.86
Folded BB to steal 66.67
Won $ WSF% 32.52
Went to SD % 17.89
Won $ at SD % 43.18
PF raise % 5.28
Win % hands 8.07

Does it seem that I am too loose with my river calls as I am only winning 43% of showdowns or is this figure correct given that I'd be getting the correct odds to call based on this %? What does Won $ WSF mean and ideally what should it be?

Any advice appreciated.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:30 PM

Default Re: pokertracker stats

Take a gander at this .
Old 12-27-2005, 03:37 PM

I believe those stats in the link related to limit holdem. My stats are for NL. Ideal / mean stats should be quite different should they not i.e. far higher % showdowns in limit?
Old 12-27-2005, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe those stats in the link related to limit holdem. My stats are for NL. Ideal / mean stats should be quite different should they not i.e. far higher % showdowns in limit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I'm sorry. There was a typo in your OP...ML instead of NL. Thought you meant middle limit and that those stats ranges would get you on the right track. I don't know what ideal NL stats are.
Old 12-27-2005, 04:20 PM

Here's something

http://www.spitflames.com/NLAutoRate.txt
Old 12-28-2005, 04:41 AM

Well I had a nice long post typed out but it disappeared.. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Anyways only major hole is you are playing too many small blinds. My preflop raise percentage is higher but that is a matter of style as much as what limits and where you play. Overall I'd say good start though.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:03 AM

Hey, I play limit but I do believe your 5% PFR is far too low. Observant players will catch on to the fact that you raise only AA KK QQ, and you won't get action. I'm sure you can raise more hands especially in later position ie. AK AQ KQ JJ TT 99 if you are not already doing so.
Old 12-28-2005, 02:21 PM

That is part of my problem too. I just started using PT 2 nights ago and so far it has me labeled as Loose Passive Passive. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I am still trying to learn what all the info from PT means but I know thats not good.