Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 01:28 PM

Default UB alternative

In a previous post people mentioned that UB has bad bonuses and they are hard to clear. Personally I love UB because im a familiar with the interface and software, but since I am starting to play for real money I was wondering which site would be best for bonuses and still had a good interface?
Old 07-14-2005, 01:50 PM

Default Re: UB alternative

unfortunately, sites which have reputations for good software like Poker Stars and Ultimate Bet tend to be more stingy about having easy to clear bonuses. Paradise might be a good option, though after you clear the initial GRANNY signup, reloads are a bit scarce.

Party Poker and its network skins are the easiest bonuses and have fairly constant reloads. the software has a certain percentage of detractors but I don't think anyone HATES playing there, relative to the player softness and bonus clearing rates.

the cryptos have good dealt/hourly bonuses every month if you can grind 6-max and some stud at $1/2 limits. there are less people playing on there however, and the software is more annoying than party is. same deal goes for Absolute Poker.

Prima has numerous sites with decent signup bonuses, but very few reload opportunities. not a huge fan of their software either, but it's functional.

Bodog has good software and a bottomless bonus, but slightly low on player traffic.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:38 PM

and you have to mention Absolute. The home of nearly endless reload offers. There are not a lot of players, and some people hate the software. But, if you are looking for endless bonuses (and rakeback at the same time), then there are worse places than this.
Old 07-14-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and you have to mention Absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]
I did mention Absolute. being that the OP emphasized good software, I felt a half-sentence was all this site warranted.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In a previous post people mentioned that UB has bad bonuses and they are hard to clear. Personally I love UB because im a familiar with the interface and software, but since I am starting to play for real money I was wondering which site would be best for bonuses and still had a good interface?

[/ QUOTE ]

A new site is coming that will solve all of this guys, early august! Watch this space!