Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 02:03 AM

Default Re: OT: Help me plan my summer

Spell check won't find everything. IE. using DEFIANTLY when you mean DEFINITELY. You did this twice in this thread alone. Just think you should either apply yourself or quit wasting money on tuition.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Spell check won't find everything. IE. using DEFIANTLY when you mean DEFINITELY. You did this twice in this thread alone. Just think you should either apply yourself or quit wasting money on tuition.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess if youre kidding, this is kind of funny

otherwise its just annoying, who cares, its an internet message board.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alternatively, buy a laptop, backpack and travel europe.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the biggest problem with this would be internet connections and housing. Also I would probably switch back to NL cash since it would be hard to 8 table. As for the actual travel and experience it would be amazing I'm sure. I've been wanting to travel Europe for a long time and I have a lot of friends that will be around. I guess the problem with making a choice is that there are way to many cool places to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll be scarificing hours for pleasure. don't lose sight this is vacation. i do not think you can expect to have desktop accompanying you on your travels.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:13 AM

Florida, costa rica, hawaii, SE asia and australia (sydney & gold coast).
Old 11-01-2005, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Did I say I use MS spell check or that I spell check essays...if you prefer I can say I review them, correct them, take time to search the document for errors in spelling and grammar.

How could you possibly know if I apply myself? I play Varsity Hockey, maintain an above average GPA at one of the top Canadian Universities and play poker in my spare time. It sounds to me like I put at least some effort into a few of my endeavours. Really you know nothing about me yet decided to hate on me for mistyping a few words and because I don’t spell check (sorry review) something that 99% of the readers probably don’t care about. It’s not like I’m misusing words horrendously or that I “don’t apply myself” as you would put it.

If your really going to be a hater I might as well hate on you and ask what you were thinking when you wrote this gem.

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe you should focus a little bit more in English

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying I’m taking English as a course and I should focus in class or I should focus in the actuallanguage? I really don’t know what you were trying to say here.
I can’t believe I even brought this up. I really don’t care about your sub par use of the English language so you shouldn’t care about my garbage spelling. Please get a life.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:19 AM

I spent all of last year in Hong Kong. Not the tropical weather you're looking for, but an awesome city nonetheless. I'm biased since my family is originally from HK, but I think the food, nightlife, and culture are incredible. Cost of living is cheaper than here, and yet it's still a first world environment.

Thailand is also very cool. Dirt cheap, but third world country. Japan is awesome, but it's very expensive.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:22 AM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Hong Kong
I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Thailand
I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Japan
Old 11-01-2005, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
alternatively, buy a laptop, backpack and travel europe.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the biggest problem with this would be internet connections and housing. Also I would probably switch back to NL cash since it would be hard to 8 table. As for the actual travel and experience it would be amazing I'm sure. I've been wanting to travel Europe for a long time and I have a lot of friends that will be around. I guess the problem with making a choice is that there are way to many cool places to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll be scarificing hours for pleasure. don't lose sight this is vacation. i do not think you can expect to have desktop accompanying you on your travels.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm maybe I'll bring 2 laptops! And you totally right about pleasure over hours. I just think being set up in one place would make everything a bit easier. Plus I always have the option to travel around Europe if I do get set up in one spot.
Man I have so much thinking to do. I really have no direction at all. Wait that's not true...I can go to anywhere in Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, SoCal, Hawai and the list goes on. I'm glad I'm starting to think this out now

Edit: And now I have Hong Kong and Japan to add to the list.

Man I am so lost in all of this.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:30 AM

Dude, Holland. My aunt will let you stay with her. There's so much [censored] to do there and the bitches are freeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkky
Old 11-01-2005, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, Holland. My aunt will let you stay with her. There's so much [censored] to do there and the bitches are freeeeeaaaaaaaakkkkky

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmmm.....yeh I can't turn that down
Why wasn't it on your list?