Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Re: Skins Escapees Unite!...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I don't want 4-5 people putting money in against me as underdogs because they will hit."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. Although I'm not sure the rest of the team cares about knocking you out so I can win the bet.
Still, PM me your screenname and I'll put my money in and bust you then. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you winning our bet would be the incentive to trying to knock me out. My trash talking here might have more to do with it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told them my screenname. And I called all europeans sissy-girl-bedwetting-pinko-commie-dandies that don't know how to play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your screen name is hard to hide seeing as it's the same as the one you have here! Europeans don't resort to revenge, we try to win. Americans, on the other hand, would. I have lived in the US. I know their mentality. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like reasonably rationalized cop out.
Seriously, I won't tell anyone but I need to know so I can keep track.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"I don't want 4-5 people putting money in against me as underdogs because they will hit."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see. Although I'm not sure the rest of the team cares about knocking you out so I can win the bet.
Still, PM me your screenname and I'll put my money in and bust you then. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you winning our bet would be the incentive to trying to knock me out. My trash talking here might have more to do with it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I told them my screenname. And I called all europeans sissy-girl-bedwetting-pinko-commie-dandies that don't know how to play poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your screen name is hard to hide seeing as it's the same as the one you have here! Europeans don't resort to revenge, we try to win. Americans, on the other hand, would. I have lived in the US. I know their mentality. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said before, my screen name has been posted on these forums before. People in this thread know it. I'm not "copping out". Our bet is binding. But why make it easy for others to go gunning for me? Good luck.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said before, my screen name has been posted on these forums before. People in this thread know it. I'm not "copping out". Our bet is binding. But why make it easy for others to go gunning for me? Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, I shouldn't have to search for it.
PM it to me and I'll keep it private.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:04 PM

And there should absolutely be a bet between Stanzee and Magabet.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Magabet? lol Nah, as much as I hate it, he IS on my team (if he even shows up). Plus I wouldn't trust him to pay me when he loses. I would challenge him to a HU match at anytime. Might even sell tickets for that one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Magabet? lol Nah, as much as I hate it, he IS on my team (if he even shows up). Plus I wouldn't trust him to pay me when he loses. I would challenge him to a HU match at anytime. Might even sell tickets for that one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there, don't you worry about that. Gonna open up a stars account probably tomorrow to get a feel of the site ahead of Sunday, so for you Stanzee fans out there, you're in for a treat as you maybe able to catch a free special preview of me tomorrow night! (tomorrow night UK time that is)
Old 10-19-2005, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there, don't you worry about that. Gonna open up a stars account probably tomorrow to get a feel of the site ahead of Sunday, so for you Stanzee fans out there, you're in for a treat as you maybe able to catch a free special preview of me tomorrow night! (tomorrow night UK time that is)

[/ QUOTE ]

There's only 1 stanzee fan I can think of...you can find him in the nearest mirror. I see you skirted round my challenge. Not surprising.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's only 1 stanzee fan I can think of...you can find him in the nearest mirror. I see you skirted round my challenge. Not surprising.

[/ QUOTE ]

If i've got time on Sunday then yes, i'll play you heads up. I'm not the sort of man to back out of a challenge. And even though i haven't played heads-up since my days of rinsing ladbrokes almost a year ago, i still think i'll whoop ya!
Old 10-19-2005, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If i've got time on Sunday then yes, i'll play you heads up. I'm not the sort of man to back out of a challenge. And even though i haven't played heads-up since my days of rinsing ladbrokes almost a year ago, i still think i'll whoop ya!

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could play in tomorrow's 2+2 heads up tourney...the one I won last week.
Old 10-19-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Or you could play in tomorrow's 2+2 heads up tourney...the one I won last week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Details? what time does it start/finish, buyin etc? If you won it, then it must be easy money, and stanzee likes easy money [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]