Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > The Stock Market

Old 06-22-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: Beginning to Invest

I highly recommend checking out bobbrinker.com. Brinker hosts a very informative radio talk show every Saturday & Sunday (usually runs from 4-7pm local time). Check for a local station here: www.bobbrinker.com/radio.asp. He also maintains a recommended reading list on his website that includes many of the outstanding books already mentioned in previous posts.

My advice with the $1K, keep it in government backed safe investment and use it for school. Your education is the best investment you'll ever make.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Beginning to Invest

[ QUOTE ]
I highly recommend checking out bobbrinker.com. Brinker hosts a very informative radio talk show every Saturday & Sunday (usually runs from 4-7pm local time). Check for a local station here: www.bobbrinker.com/radio.asp. He also maintains a recommended reading list on his website that includes many of the outstanding books already mentioned in previous posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
I really like Bob Brinker also, and I try to listen to his radio show every weekend. He knows his stuff, whether it's the stock market, real estate, or economics.