Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker

Old 12-22-2005, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Live at the bike (Not Official)

Wow...what a night!! And you are all still talking about it. Well, I've got some strong opinions on just about everything and I'll talk about them on tonight's show - which I believe should be NL hold'em (5/10 blinds).

hmmm, Barry Woods calling down with Q/Q?
Bart and Shirley arguments?
Phil Laak's play?
Shirley folding a straight on the flop?
Bobby Bellande's play?
The bounty on my head?

I can't wait for tonight - I'm going to sink my teeth into this juicy steak.

As for my play...Since I donekey'ed up last Tuesday - I am on absolute fire. I was so upset with myself, I've kind of re-dedicated myself. Tuchman is en-fuego...come on down to the Bike, but beware.

See you tonight!
Old 12-22-2005, 05:01 PM

Okay, I get out of work in Corona at 5pm, and I'm gonna fight my way through traffic on the 91 and try to get on the show tonight (thurs). I'll wear my JOPKE hat if I get in...

Matt K
Old 12-22-2005, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I get out of work in Corona at 5pm, and I'm gonna fight my way through traffic on the 91 and try to get on the show tonight (thurs). I'll wear my JOPKE hat if I get in...

Matt K

[/ QUOTE ]

not a chance in hell you make it leaving @ 5pm. When I play I leave a 2pm from Westlake Village and barely make it there by 4:30pm.

If i was u, i would call NOW and have them put your name on the LATB list or else your screwed.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Daniel N and full contact poker

Hi Barron:

I disagree at least to some degree. When you lend your name to something, it does mean that some people/customers will use that product because of your name. Thus it seems to me that you have a responsibility to those who rely on you to make sure that the product is good.

Of course I agree that in these type of endorsement deals you can't be perfect and that mistakes do happen. But in my opinion, you can't completely place all blame on the company that goes under either.

Best wishes,
Mason
Old 12-26-2005, 03:49 PM

why is the 12/21 show not available in the live at the bike archives? it is kind of frustrating as a customer when the one show you specifically login to watch is unavailable. especially when it was the most high profile show of the week.