Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Computer Technical Help

Old 07-15-2005, 06:45 PM

Default Eurobet goes black

Just got a new Dell Dimension. At first Eurobet said I was low on memory when I opened a table, I have 2gb ram so I doubt it? After awhile I opened a table again after browsing some 2+2, this time it didn't complain, but after awhile the table went black and all I saw were quick flashes of cards being dealt and mucked.

Sound familiar to anyone?
Old 07-15-2005, 07:26 PM

Default Re: Eurobet goes black

This is the villain... Cmon people, I need to play poker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2005, 08:09 PM

Just found out that Playerview was causing it.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:16 PM

Do a Cntrl-Alt-Del and bring up the Task Manager and then click the permformance tab which will give you stats on memory usage and see if there is indeed plenty showing available before you start the software. Run msconfig from the Run command of the start button menu and see what programs are running at startup and kill the uneeded ones including all the Dell bs. Go to the control panel and click on system properties and find the hardware profile and click on devices and run check the status of your video card/integrated graphics. Run Spybot and Adaware to make sure that you don't have something hogging resources. Uninstall and reintall the Eurobet software, taking care to first save your notes.txt file to a different directory so you can overwrite it onto the empty file created by the new installation. If your check of the devices in the control panel seems to indicate a problem with graphics, then you could open the box and make sure the card is seated properly and all connections are tight. Try all these things and post back giving more info on whether you have integrated graphics or a video card and the results of trying the things I have suggested.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:16 PM

I was taking a long time writing my response and didn't see your followup. Glad you got it solved.