Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-10-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: Largest Buyins

[ QUOTE ]
who was sassypants?

[/ QUOTE ]

i know, but i duno if he wants everyone else to know, so ill keep him secret. i also just figured out who straight pair was about 20 minutes ago. yay. holla
Old 12-10-2005, 10:22 PM

I lost 15k of the 40k i had [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I dont know if I have the mental fortitude or the bankroll to deal with daily 10k swings. It is quite depressing, so I am going to go back to $215s and be happy. Also, I am pretty content with 20k a month, so I might just take the rest of this month easy and work on my game before I jump into the big live mtt scene when I turn 21 in a month.

But to answer the question, there are maybe 20 "regulars" even though I dont know if they will stay up there forever, as I am sure most of them dont have the 200k bankroll they need.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:48 AM

I play the larger buyins and do very well in them.
The rake is lower than the smaller buyin SNGs.
Yes I wonder why you don't hear too much about people beating higher buyins.Hmmm.I scratch my head and cannot find an answer.
Old 12-11-2005, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play the larger buyins and do very well in them.
The rake is lower than the smaller buyin SNGs.
Yes I wonder why you don't hear too much about people beating higher buyins.Hmmm.I scratch my head and cannot find an answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because you're crushing them all, you secret system using, money eating poker legend.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:05 AM

LOL, I know I can be an ass sometimes.But seriously when there is quite a bit of money at stake why should one go around saying Hey I do this you can do this too.Sorry to use sarcasm but I am trying to drive home a point without having to completely spell it out.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, I know I can be an ass sometimes.But seriously when there is quite a bit of money at stake why should one go around saying Hey I do this you can do this too.Sorry to use sarcasm but I am trying to drive home a point without having to completely spell it out.

[/ QUOTE ]
You could be Rumfeld's speechwriter.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're like a forum version of a table coach. You admittedly read these boards and the information contained within without making any strategic contributions, then post about how better players shouldn't educate.

You're good at poker and don't think others should give away information. Okay, we get it. You're quickly turning into the equivalent of a gimmick account.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're like a forum version of a table coach. You admittedly read these boards and the information contained within without making any strategic contributions, then post about how better players shouldn't educate.

You're good at poker and don't think others should give away information. Okay, we get it. You're quickly turning into the equivalent of a gimmick account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hhahahaha, pwnt.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:44 AM

Well, ok, as long as you get it.It's the last I say on the subject.I do not wish to be a bore and I do not wished to be bored repeating myself.
My negative comments will not re-appear.
I may have been wrong to bring my opinion to this forum,but I respect everyone who has replied and that's the end of it.
Good luck all.
Old 12-11-2005, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, ok, as long as you get it.It's the last I say on the subject.I do not wish to be a bore and I do not wished to be bored repeating myself.
My negative comments will not re-appear.
I may have been wrong to bring my opinion to this forum,but I respect everyone who has replied and that's the end of it.
Good luck all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Joel, sorry about the Rumsfeld comment. I get now that you are being sincere.