Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Group 1 - Seven vs. Ten
Friday 48 27.91%
Naked Gun 124 72.09%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2005, 09:42 PM

Default Childishness

Couldn't really think of a better title, as this could play out as me being childish or my friend...

So I join a friends game in diablo (private so it's just us) and I do Act 1 for him in nightmare cuz he isn't very high level. I do a meph run after that (to those of you who don't know, it's a guy you kill who drops decent items. My buddy was complaining that he didn' have any gold so I was going to grab all the stuff from Meph so my buddy could sell it.

I drop most of my inventory on the ground so I can grab all the items and I come back and they are all gone (except for 2 items). I go over to Charsi (a computer character who buys/trades items with players) and all of my charms and items are in her inventory.

I'm like WTF MAN, why did you sell all my [censored]?!?!?! and he goes on to tell me that he didn't do it and the game must've messed up. I ended up buying back my items from charsi, but my most valueable charm was missing. It is a 30% magic find grand charm + other stuff I don't remember. I was holding this for a friend because you can't carry more than one.

So... my "friend" is on my bowling team and we hang out sometimes. What is my play here? I mean it's just a game, and it doesn't bother me that I don't have the items anymore, it's just the fact that he did this. I'm 99% sure that he sold my items, the game just doesn't do that stuff.

Would I be childish if I just don't talk to him anymore? What do I do?
Old 11-07-2005, 09:44 PM

Default Re: Childishness

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Diablo + Bowling Team = POTD

lmao, great post
Old 11-07-2005, 09:48 PM

This is awesome.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:51 PM

Take your level 58 Paladin to Act 4, Nightmare, drop two large Mana potions by Izual in the Plains of Despair. Since Izual was captured by the Prime Evil's, DO NOT hit him with any elemental damage weapon. Using your magic flail or war hammer, strike with concentration and vigour. Then Izual will drop your lost items as long as you haven't logged in to a ladder or hell level game since the game in question. You must be wearing at least a 4/4/70 raven frost ring and have a minimum 25th level druid's wolf mask in your inventory (BUT NOT IN YOUR CUBE) for this to work. Your welcome.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:51 PM

ZOMG LOL!!!11!!!!! WTFBBQPWNED!
Old 11-07-2005, 09:52 PM

People still play Diablo? Get a bot, get to hell pindleskin, let bot run, soon you will have 7 windforces and two zods, game over. That is was I did years ago. The only thing I didn't get was the annihulis. Have they made any good patches or jacked up the difficulty to an unruly level so they could insert more super elite items in the past few years? And yes I think it would be very childish.
Old 11-07-2005, 09:52 PM

Um, do 30% charms exist?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And yes I think it would be very childish.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't the only thing he's done to me. We were playing madden and the game was tied with 50 seconds to go. I was on the 30 yard line and driving. I did a toss to the right and I had daylight to the endzone. I didn't want to score right away cuz that would leave him time to try and tie me.

So I take priest holmes and run him horizontal to the goalline to try to burn the clock. I get to the other side of the field and start to run backwards. I make it to the 40 yard line and cut back across to the other side. I ended up doing an entire circle around his team and ended up scoring with like 10 seconds to go.

I was going to save the replay but I had to go get my memory card. HE TURNED THE GAME OFF SO I COULDN'T SAVE MY REPLAY!!!

would you stand for this???