[ QUOTE ]
I think you mean: London, India.
Hahahahahaha.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooops...
Old 08-10-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Clueless, def.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think Chris made a point about the right being incoherent. He said we didn't have anything to say

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't. You haven't.
Old 08-11-2005, 03:31 AM

Default Find the MISTAKE in Alger\'s post !!

I invite the moderates and conservatives of this forum to find out a significant factual mistake in Chris Alger's post. Not in his political commentary but the facts.

Chris Alger thinks he is infallible but he isn't.

I will be posting my answer tomorrow. Get busy!
Old 08-11-2005, 03:52 AM

Default Re: \"Patriots\" at it again

[ QUOTE ]
The upshot was almost indescribable devastation (without reparations), 2-4 million killed, Vietnam in 1975 on the basically the same political footing it would have had in 1956, no falling dominoes, no post war massacres

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you call the 2 million Cambodians who were killed after the war?
Old 08-11-2005, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The upshot was almost indescribable devastation (without reparations), 2-4 million killed, Vietnam in 1975 on the basically the same political footing it would have had in 1956, no falling dominoes, no post war massacres

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not saying defending or crizing or anything just asking: wasn't the two million cambodians dead because of the Pol Pot regime?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm not critizing or saying i'm right, i def. could be wrong; but wasn't the two million cambodians who died a cause of pol pots regime?
cheers
Old 08-11-2005, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Killed in Cambodia. USA was fighting in Vietnam.

Different Countries.

Well done you have just dis-proved the addage that war is gods way of teaching Americans geography.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Killed in Cambodia. USA was fighting in Vietnam.

Different Countries.

Well done you have just dis-proved the addage<font color="red">[sp]</font> that war is gods way of teaching Americans geography.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know they are different countries, and if you knew your history, you would know that the US also fought in Cambodia and Laos. Perhaps you can educate yourself from this page. Never mind the fact that he stated there were "no post war massacres", not "no post war massacres in Viet Nam". So besides being false, your comment is also irrelevant.

Got any cool "<font color="red">addages</font>" about teaching illiterate fools how to spell?

Next time think before you make an ass of yourself.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:33 AM

I realy am truely stunned by your post and the fact that a grown man could make it.

Yes America fought in Cambodia, but only to try and deystroy Viet Cong supply bases. It never declared war against Cambodia. It was never at war with Cambodia, any armed forces of Cambodia did not engage US troops.

The USA fought against the North Vietnamese inside the geographic borders of Cambodia. IT WAS NEVER AT WAR WITH CAMBODIA Cambodia was officialy neutral during the enitre conflict.

So when you say what about the two million massacred in Cambodia I hope you can know see how utterly dumb you are being as it bears no relation to the points raises by Chris Alger.

As for the spelling. Pleeeeaaasse, how juvinile can you be. I post whilst I work, 8 tabling. I dont have time to be overrlly pedantiic aboout my speling.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:41 AM

Just to let you know its only the beginning I get flamed all the time for spelling/typos (mainly because I dont care) just warning you.
Old 08-11-2005, 09:51 AM

Listen carefully. You're dirtying the name of a great book by using it to make these ignorant but condescending posts.

Cambodia's government was overthrown by the Khmer Rouge, who murdered millions of people. The Khmer Rouge was a communist group. THE VIETNAMESE SUPPORTED THE KHMER ROUGE. Do you see the connection yet? Despite Alger's assertion to the contrary, there was a domino effect in SE Asia.

Laos was also overthrown by a domestic communist movement supported by Vietnam.

Of course the US wasn't at war with Cambodia. At the time, Cambodia was still run by a friendly government, who was at war with the Khmer Rouge.

If you won't take spelling suggestions, how about this one? Did you just use the word "whilst"??