Default Re: Gnome enhancement

"...who occupy multiple seats at the same tables with gnomes"

This I do not do.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you ever stop to think that the majority of honest players here think you are scum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just seems odd to make a post where you can be pretty much positive you'll get nothing but hatred in return. Did daddy hurt you when you were little?

2nd

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean hatred from others who occupy multiple seats at the same tables with gnomes? I doubt there are many here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mistook the "me too" nature of this post. I shall work on clarity in the future.

2nd
Old 08-09-2005, 10:42 AM

Whilst i dont agree with it, gnoming as i understand it is simply the natural progression of the rule bending that 90% of the posters here in the zoo do - namely multiple accounts at multiple skins, whoring bonuses and using HUD software.

Providing he isnt sitting at the same table with himself and colluding, where is the problem?

Phill
ps, i dont bonus whore, use gametime+ etc
Old 08-09-2005, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whilst i dont agree with it, gnoming as i understand it is simply the natural progression of the rule bending that 90% of the posters here in the zoo do - namely multiple accounts at multiple skins, whoring bonuses and using HUD software.

Providing he isnt sitting at the same table with himself and colluding, where is the problem?

Phill
ps, i dont bonus whore, use gametime+ etc

[/ QUOTE ]

You say that as if just because something is a natural progression that makes it ok, if something earlier in the progression is ok. I don't think it follows that it is.

Take this one:

I smoke pot. Then I started sharing pot with my buddies from time to time. Then I started selling 5 or ten bucks worth of pot here or there on a few occaisions...follow the natural progression long enough and you get to...so I killed this guy who was cheating me in a big drug deal.

Natural progression? Sure...however I don't think you excuse the killer by saying its a natural progression from something that I don't have a problem with.

--Zetack

edit: look I have no problem with your saying its ok to have gnome accounts. I happen to disagree, but thats ok. I just don't think you can say that its ok to have gnome accounts because other people have HUD's or bonus whore, or whatever.

Old 08-09-2005, 11:10 AM

The difference is that accounts at multiple skins, while discouraged, is allowed. Party will not attempt to close these accounts, or restrict them in any way after they are created.

Gnome accounts at the same skin are strictly forbidden. Anyone caught doing this will likely have all of their accounts closed.

That's a pretty significant difference I think.
Old 08-09-2005, 12:17 PM

The title of this thread always reminds me of Travelocity and Enzyte.